Favorite youtube video

Well, obviously. It amazes me how there're still people who think the Earth is flat! Besides the obvious visual proof (you can see the curvature in certain situations, you can see how all celestial bodies are spherical, etc.), there are some logical reasons, such as being possible to travel the world in a straight line, doing a perfect circle and ending up just were you started. How can they explain that, if the Earth is flat?!

Numbnuts above has worked out the bubble is centered when at right angles to gravity
his mistake is he thinks the direction of gravity is in picture A and not picture B
CMi0QtG.jpg

Oh, the irregular direction of gravity theory:
upload_2017-7-30_14-34-46.png

How interesting...

@Davros , I'm always learning new stuff thanks to you. ^_^

Nazis marching on our streets, a half-orangutan* in the white house destroying Merica, North Korea lobbing missiles, Antarctica melting...how about a baby on a snowboard?! :LOL:

How about a man crushing a car with an excavator in revenge for getting beaten up?!
Only in Russia... :LOL:

Personally I would say this one was staged, but...you never know. Especially in Russia. :LOL:

*No disrespect intended towards actual orangutans, possibly the finest great apes on this planet.

Last edited:
Late last week NHK reported that a research group at the University of Tokyo discovered an interesting new glass material that can be repaired with a little pressure applied, even at room temperature. The new ‘glass’, polyether-thioureas, was discovered as the researchers were testing new adhesives. Such self-repair is much more common in soft, rubbery materials, so it was a surprise to see this property in a hard polymer glass. Healing takes just ‘tens of seconds’.

http://hexus.net/ce/news/general/113462-scientists-develop-self-healing-polymer-glass/

Show some scepticism Pharma.
The group that released that footage To The Stars Academy
Have one member that claims to be the head of the governments secret psychic spy program

What I find funny is the apparent $22m UFO project. Any decent project involving any kind of airborne vehicle capable of feats beyond the best jet fighter is going to be costing a hell of a lot more than 22m. Jet fighters today cost a lot more than that.

How is an NBC Universal video for SNL blocked for US?

Maybe they (NBCU) issued a US-Only DMCA ?

In the past they would at least only not allow for embeds in the US.

oh it's not an official channel for NBC, some random person posted it.

Maybe they (NBCU) issued a US-Only DMCA ?
I guess so. What benefit is there to having it available elsewhere, or is this another weird Youtube rule?

Is this the same video?

On youtube's site they make you sit through a 15 second ad, no skipping, so maybe that's why it's allowed, the right people get their cut.
By the preview pic, I can see it's the same video but... if I click on Play, it says that this video is blocked in my country. :D

By the preview pic, I can see it's the same video but... if I click on Play, it says that this video is blocked in my country. :D
I'm in the USA and this one worked for me, while the first one didn't. I guess between the two we have everyone covered? :) Unless Asian/African/Down under Beyonders are denied from both.

I'm in the USA and this one worked for me, while the first one didn't. I guess between the two we have everyone covered? :) Unless Asian/African/Down under Beyonders are denied from both.
Maybe it has something to do with censorship and the Winter Tree poem.

How is an NBC Universal video for SNL blocked for US?
Have a taste of your own geoblocking medicine for once! :devilish:

I wanted to see one of their subsequent Sean Spicer skits some moons ago now, but only the first one was actually watchable at the time it was posted. I'm not sure if that one too got blocked eventually.

Back