BINGO: Intel Coffee Lake edition *Noise / OffTopic*

xEx

Veteran
I don't know how accurate this is but at least its funny.

DLTUQAzXkAAJogD.jpg:large

the socket change was uncalled for and artificial. Intel could have decided to help the consumers , but actively went against them instead
You do realize you're playing the "Coffee Lake Launch Week Bingo" above, do you?

For the last 15 years, each time Intel releases a new incompatible slot/socket/revision etc. there are hordes of users complaining and wowing to sell their Intel gear and switch to AMD.... yet nothing like this really happens and Intel market share steadily grows while AMD share diminishes. I wonder why is this...

You do realize you're playing the "Coffee Lake Launch Week Bingo" above, do you?

For the last 15 years, each time Intel releases a new incompatible slot/socket/revision etc. there are hordes of users complaining and wowing to sell their Intel gear and switch to AMD.... yet nothing like this really happens and Intel market share steadily grows while AMD share diminishes. I wonder why is this...
welp if the rumors are right about zen + in febuary I will just upgrade then to that esp since it seems there is a new chipset for intel then anyway https://www.pcper.com/news/Motherbo...-Intel-Launching-New-300-Series-Chipsets-2018

I dont know why this was moved since the information is true and its a good and funny representation of the reality.

I dont know why this was moved since the information is true and its a good and funny representation of the reality.

It was moved because it does not contribute positively to the hardware discussions. It merely adds noise to the signal.

Back