Is it ok to post your own Youtube channel on his forum?

I'm new to the forum and was curious if you are allowed to post a link and when I upload new videos on here. My channel does not cover political or reglious content, with the expectation of Net Neutrality and Internet censorship from poilictial groups and reglious groups.

My channel does not cover political or reglious content, with the expectation of Net Neutrality and Internet censorship from poilictial groups and reglious groups.
Just out of curiosity, what does it cover? It's kinda bizarre stating what you don't cover, but nothing beyond that... If it's like, home decoration advice, then no, we don't want that stuff around here... :D

Just out of curiosity, what does it cover? It's kinda bizarre stating what you don't cover, but nothing beyond that... If it's like, home decoration advice, then no, we don't want that stuff around here... :D
It's mostly stuff like this.

Lol, ok. Not terribly on topic for this forum. :LOL:

Wow, that was weird, because sometimes I do that voice, but I know I'm just joking.

Now I heard that and I know how it sounds from the outside... yeah, like, you're doubting if that person is mentally ok. :-S
Something tells me you guys didn't watch it all the way through. Go ahead and skip to 1:25 but don't say I didn't warn you: NIGHTMARE FUEL

Something tells me you guys didn't watch it all the way through.
Honestly, I didn't watch it at all. I just saw the title page that it said "candy review" and noticed it had nothing to do with anything silicon-related (carbo-hydrates are wrong bits of the periodic table. :LOL:)

But, if you want to expose yourself to toxic youtube videos posted up by rando goobers, please, go ahead and knock yourself out. :D

Honestly, I didn't watch it at all. I just saw the title page that it said "candy review" and noticed it had nothing to do with anything silicon-related (carbo-hydrates are wrong bits of the periodic table. :LOL:)

But, if you want to expose yourself to toxic youtube videos posted up by rando goobers, please, go ahead and knock yourself out. :D
It's just a gummy rat how disturbing could it be?

:rolleyes:

You're just trying to trick me into watching it.

Not working!
The seed has been planted. You are wondering why such a dumb looking video has over 10 million views on a channel who's next most viewed video has 1/10th that.

How much harm could be done to your psyche by a gummy rat? I promise it's not like meatspin or anything, just the guy with some gloves, a gummy rat, and *ahem*a set of surgical instruments*cough*.

Last edited:
Back