Star Wars Battlefront II (SW:BF2) [PC]

hoom

Veteran
So how are we feeling about Battlefront2? (due in Nov)

I'm sure we all saw the impressive initial trailers
Got me pretty excited but tempered by the meh-ness of 1

But just watching some vids today, details in eg this vid are pretty damn exciting
Seems like they are really putting in the effort to deal with a lot of the issues from the original.

All I want to know is if we can hop on to vehicles mid-battle or if the transition is the same crappy teleport we saw in 2015 BF.

Much better than in the first BATTLEFRONT. The seismic charge needs a lot of bass.

Still hoping for a seperate K/D in this game mode.

Last edited:
You earn points during play then spend them when choosing what to spawn as, either different class, better infantry, vehicles or heroes.

Meaning better players will become wargods and medium players will become canon fodder for those wargods to have fun with.

Wow, what a good idea to get people playing the game..

And it's teleport again. Bleh.

Battlefield 1 allows me to contribute quite well and earn overall points without being good at shooting. There's likely going to be a number of ways to earn points.

Using the officer class I could earn a lot of points in the Alpha. Often it was enough to enable heroes like Rey etc.

But "each time the player spwans with different players and that every time he dies. This is especially disturbing when the officer class which promotes teamplay is selected. If the group members are dead he can not upgrade their abilities and which they can particularly reinforce. The player is only together for one life with the same people."

https://forum.beyond3d.com/posts/1990005/

Who the heck would realistically fly a military spaceship in a huge space battle without a HUD???
There's so much wrong with these "space" battles just don't even bother thinking dude. You'll go crazy.

Back