Super Castlevania IV™
Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts®
Super Mario Kart™
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars™
Super Mario World™
Super Metroid™
Super Punch-Out!! ™
Yoshi’s Island™

Apparently Star Fox 2 has never been released.

Last edited:
I just hope Nintendo makes enough of these. NES classic had shortages and still sold 2.3 million..so I am really hoping they are planning to make at least 5 million of these.

Also wondering how far Nintendo will go with this? N64 next year? I hope as that one holds the most nostalgia for me.

I am going to guess $99 for the price. I like that they are including two controllers this time. No matter what quantity of these they have planned, it wont be enough. They could easily sell 5+ million of these things. After the slump Nintendo was in with the Wii U they sure have had things firing on all cylinders lately.

I am going to guess $99 for the price. I like that they are including two controllers this time. No matter what quantity of these they have planned, it wont be enough. They could easily sell 5+ million of these things. After the slump Nintendo was in with the Wii U they sure have had things firing on all cylinders lately.

It's $79.99USD.

I just had a google apparently NES and SNES both ran at the same resolution 256x240. SNES had more colors and prolly better processors,memory etc but if you at the graphics it wasnt a major improvement
hqdefault.jpg

I just had a google apparently NES and SNES both ran at the same resolution 256x240. SNES had more colors and prolly better processors,memory etc but if you at the graphics it wasnt a major improvement
hqdefault.jpg
Most Nes games ran at 256x224 and SNES games were a huge improvement compared to NES games in all categories: graphics, controls and sound / music.

Don't judge the SNES hardware with Super mario all stars :nope:

hqdefault.jpg
I see what you are doing there...

Most Nes games ran at 256x224 and SNES games were a huge improvement compared to NES games in all categories: graphics, controls and sound / music.

Don't judge the SNES hardware with Super mario all stars
I would hope they were better as SNES came out 7.5 years later!
PC software 83-90 ultima 3 & 6
exodus-ultima-iii_5.png
ultima6-4.jpg

@milk, what? googled for a screenshot comparison between nes and snes (not many examples, they all seem to compare vs genesis)

I would hope they were better as SNES came out 7.5 years later!
PC software 83-90 ultima 3 & 6
exodus-ultima-iii_5.png
ultima6-4.jpg

@milk, what? googled for a screenshot comparison between nes and snes (not many examples, they all seem to compare vs genesis)
wait, you were not ironic?

Tried to buy this on Game last night but website kept crashing - this morning it's sold it :(

Gutted, because I also missed the NES

Back