Formula 1 - 2017 Season

F1 needs to learn from Indycar and America's Cup. Live on youtube is awesome.

Lewis Hamilton top in Spanish Grand Prix practice with upgraded Mercedes
Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas secured a Mercedes one-two in second practice at the Spanish Grand Prix, comfortably clear of the Ferraris.
Hamilton was 0.09 seconds quicker than his team-mate but 0.310secs clear of the Ferrari of Kimi Raikkonen, who was 0.118secs ahead of
Sebastian Vettel.

All the teams have brought major aerodynamic upgrades to this race, but the one on the Mercedes is the most visually dramatic, with a new narrower nose and a number of other major changes, and so far it appears to be having a significant effect.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/39897407

Not sure where you think he blamed Kimi for anything.
He used plural meaning both Fins "did what they do best, crashing into others" (which itself is rather humorous, since I'm pretty sure the finns are in reality among the lowest accident prone (on the causing side) drivers in the series despite couple clashes to each other)

Kimi on top and Hamilton 14th, wth happened there Mercedes, you borrowed a page from Ferrari's "How to ruin Kimi's qualifying" book?

edit: It was Vandoornes crash apparently

It was great to see Kimi up there beating the finger. I fear team orders tomorrow, but let's see what happens.

Also great seeing McLaren having a good day (except for Stoffel's error). As Martin Brundle said, there are only two types of F1 drivers: those that have crashed at Monaco and those that have yet to crash at Monaco.

Offtopic but considered watching Indy 500 for Alonso, expect that shit isn't "broadcasted" anywhere :')

Okay wrong 12. But damn, sports websites should all use "convert to your local timezone" buttons. I don't use the official formula 1 website a lot but the best thing on there is a button to convert all race starts to local time.

Indy 500 v Monaco
61fd1663-5515-43a5-8473-4b91ce20e205.jpg

fc8de970-e0f2-4326-9fb8-da96f01a5302.jpg

f5556382-3f1d-44cb-9edf-680feb27b228.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/formula1/38395762

Back