Star Wars Battlefront 2 (SW:BF2)

This is big for Sony. But not unexpected, they had a deal for the first Battlefront as well iirc. Not excited for the story mode, but looking forward to this game :)

This is big for Sony. But not unexpected, they had a deal for the first Battlefront as well iirc.

They have a multi year Disney Star War deals, I heard for five years... This is why they have the lego star wars deal too and they have the exclusive Disney Marvel Spiderman deal...

EDIT: They have Destiny 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, the new COD and Star Wars Battlefront 2 for Holidays, Gran Turismo Sports too (huge in Europe). It will be crazy if Spiderman launch in 2017...

EDIT: If Red Dead Remption launch in 2017, Assassin's creed reboot will be delayed to first quater 2018 my french friend working in retail was told this by a Ubi soft rep...

Last edited:
C9LOiZSXUAAaPk9.jpg:large

I doubt the trailer is representative of PS4 gameplay like they said in the trailer... :) Probably representative of PS4 Pro Cutscene quality.
More like it. The original Battlefront 1 teaser visuals were never reached in the final gameplay and I don't expect it to be any different this time. That said the sequel would most likely have better visuals anyway but more importantly with Pro/HDR support! Hope the single player is more than Battlefield 1 in terms of depth and length tho I'm not holding my breath at all.

I doubt the trailer is representative of PS4 gameplay like they said in the trailer... :) Probably representative of PS4 Pro gameplay.

Well it says "in -engine" aka kinda meaningless. Still, the first one was one of the best looking games ever, so it's exciting.

Technically Scorpio version will look best besides maybe mega-PC, we can say that from now on.

I'm down if it has a campaign perhaps as rumored/expected, that would be a huge improvement in my book. The first wasn't my cup of tea and seemed immensely shallow, but those graphics were quite nice.

Well it says "in -engine" aka kinda meaningless. Still, the first one was one of the best looking games ever, so it's exciting.

Technically Scorpio version will look best besides maybe mega-PC, we can say that from now on.

I'm down if it has a campaign perhaps as rumored/expected, that would be a huge improvement in my book. The first wasn't my cup of tea and seemed immensely shallow, but those graphics were quite nice.

It will probably be custscene PS4 Pro graphics level not gameplay

Just getting into SWBF1. It's a typical, miserable noob FPS affair, but I'm past that to the point I can play quite well. Lots of network issues messing up play though. :( That clip looks unrealistically good, like cut-scene good. TBH the current game looks good enough and just needs better playability the the originals. eg. Playing as droids and droideka, a completely different experience. Also more vehicles - the rebels have nothing! And the weapons aren't that varied, although that's true of pretty much every shooter because they kinda just shoot...

Back