Cyan's *Must-Have* Skyrim Mod Recommendation Super-Gush Thread - daily updates

heh I find it quite sad that most of these mods are probably not working for the PS4
There are some very good mods for the PS4. As long as the original assets aren't touched, you have some fine mods available, and I use a few of these myself in my console.

One of the mods I want the most in consoles is Bigger Trees....

Along with a few followers mods, this is the mod I really want to see on consoles:

Makes a surprising amount of difference
it would be ideal if the vegetation could grow and change over time, and trees of course -some could fall, creating bridges over rivers, or simply fall like in real life and being there. Maybe that would only be possible in the next generation of TES games.

Far Cry 2 had something similar, it kinda worked despite being somehow scripted because everything looked the same again after some time, but it was nice to see.

They say the author of this mod is going to port it to consoles, and this is one of those PC mods that I'd Love to have on consoles:

another one of those mods that could be implemented on consoles (maybe the file size is the primary factor here) but the difference is quite evident

Last edited:
it would be ideal if the vegetation could grow and change over time, and trees of course -some could fall, creating bridges over rivers, or simply fall like in real life and being there. Maybe that would only be possible in the next generation of TES games.

Are you Peter Molyneux

another mod that would be nice to have on consoles. It is under 1GB in size and it looks different.

another mod that would be nice to have on consoles. It is under 1GB in size and it looks different.

How very odd.
We could achieve this look back in the late '90s.
But back then it was considered a graphics error.
Little did we know we were living in the future.

How very odd.
We could achieve this look back in the late '90s.
But back then it was considered a graphics error.
Little did we know we were living in the future.
hehe, now that you mention it, late 90s 3D art was very ugly in general. I remember fondly the art of Heroes of Might and Magic 2, and then HoMM3 came out with pseudo 3D characters and super flat textures, it looked soooo horrible to me.

that mod also weighs very little on consoles, 16MB or so. More mods:

I really enjoy the intro of this channel. The Suser Saiyan and other dragonball mods look fine to try. Though the true stars are the birds mods :) A great, great idea

Last edited:
Is there an easy way to transfer my modded skyrim save game to the remastered edition?

Skyrim Remastered will load 'classic' Skyrim save files but it'll depend on what, and how invasive, the mods were.

Skyrim Remastered will load 'classic' Skyrim save files but it'll depend on what, and how invasive, the mods were.
alas, that's not possible on consoles, afaik. It is a feature that most people criticized for not being included in the console version of the game. I'd certainly love to keep my characters from my 600+ hours into vanilla X360 Skyrim.

Back