Uncharted 4 discussion [PS4] (read first post) [2016]

Chloe is such a great character. Well written with brilliant dialogue and well voiced.

I instantly recognized Chloe because i expected her to appear somehow, also Claudia Black has a very memorable voice so even before speaking you could tell it was her :D

I'm really really impressed by the graphics. Looks even better than Uncharted 4 : better IQ, better MB.

There is only one game that impresses me as much or more (in an actual gameplay video) : God Of War.

Last edited:
I have never seen Claudia but when she opened her mouth I recognised Chloe :D
She appeared in the Stargate series, and very obvious from the voice! Also the actress who plays Elena appears in the TV show Haven and she looks and sounds like Elena (most of the time) and her other half is called Nate. Very difficult to shake the Uncharted similarities when watching!

Last edited:
This is going to be great.

News from the PSX panel:
- Takes place after UC4
- Game is set in India (different locations)
- no supernatural elements, story is grounded like UC4
- they are calling it a story expansion not DLC, it's longer than Left Behind but shorter than UC4
- expanding the concept of wide linear, game will have parts that are more open than UC4
- says Chloe is the best driver in the business (hint: game will have driving mechanics)
- says her fighting style and move set will be different from drakes
- story will explore who Chloe is and focus on the unlikely pairing of Nadine and Chloe
- physical and digital release

I finally recognized it's Chloe when the trailer showed a glimpse of her ass and damn the game looks amazing! Again the sheer amount of details, geometry density and lighting are insane, probably more detailed than UC4 in comparative scenes. India sounds good too, lots of jungles and mountains to explore, the densely packed street should also show off the graphics.

Why is the city under siege? Gives me a strong Cloverfield vibe, would be cool if giant Kaiju is involved at some point.

This is clearly just a regular city warfare type deal, and given the backstory of these two, there's probably some special loot involved.

Yeah. Push forward for 8 minutes until cut-scene. Truly the pinnacle of player agency.

Its the opening of the game, lets stay a bit positive here. I have paid money for the season pass and this is the only thing coming out for that ;)
Edit: i am intrigued by the Location: my India ! Because we can have very cluttered congested alleys and after KZ2, no one has really gone for that superb mood. Lots of hanging wires, unplanned back alleys, dust, sun, summer and really foggy winters of the north. With ND at helm I am sure they will extract the best visuals out of India, I just hope they don't confuse us with other countries and please please get the writings on walls and posters right! its very irritating when u can read the language and u realise it means absolutely nothing !

That it means nothing may be deliberate though, as that prevents unwanted issues ... it wouldn't be the first time!

Back