*Confirmed* Original Crysis Bound for *PS360

while ubisoftified, the later far cry games are still very crisey in my opinion. They are a good substitute.

while ubisoftified, the later far cry games are still very crisey in my opinion. They are a good substitute.
The shooting is ok but I don't really like anything else about those games. :) I just don't like how their "open world" is a super fakey unlock-stuff fest. I never finished 2, 3 or 4 and just stayed away from Primal.

Last edited:
The shooting is ok but I don't really like anything else about those games. :) I just don't like how their "open world" is a super fakey unlock-stuff fest. I never finished 2, 3 or 4 and just stayed away from Primal.

Do give blood dragon a try. It's funny as hell and you can pretty much go almost anywhere in the beginning(some of the optional missions are locked off from the beginning, but that's it). The soundtrack's pretty sweet as well.

My favorite part of the humor is in the descriptions of the VHS tapes you find. They really come across as films that could have been made in the 80s.

Kind of hope one day somebody does an equivalent of BD for the 90s. That'd rock.

The game is overall pretty short, so that probably helps cover a lot of the flaws. FWIW, I've not played any of the later Far Cry games, so no commentary on them from me.

Do give blood dragon a try. It's funny as hell and you can pretty much go almost anywhere in the beginning(some of the optional missions are locked off from the beginning, but that's it). The soundtrack's pretty sweet as well.

My favorite part of the humor is in the descriptions of the VHS tapes you find. They really come across as films that could have been made in the 80s.

Kind of hope one day somebody does an equivalent of BD for the 90s. That'd rock.

The game is overall pretty short, so that probably helps cover a lot of the flaws. FWIW, I've not played any of the later Far Cry games, so no commentary on them from me.
Oh actually Blood Dragon is the only Far Cry I've beaten since the original game. ;)

4k? yes (the author of the video notes some interesting facts about this game)

Last edited:
Crysis 1 could be played in proper (3D Vision) 3D on the PC but it unfortunately meant turning off quite a few effects. Not sure it was worth it in the end.

What has this thread been about? asking honestly, We got Crysis 1 on the ps360. Thats what this is about right? or are they bringing it to ps4X1 too now?

Back