Horizon Zero Dawn [PS4, PC]

Basically if you can walk, jump, and climb it's Uncharted.
Yea, i think its the ledges on the giant walker that makes ppl think of Uncharted. Rest is all nothing like it.

Btw, now i am interested in the game. Somehow it hadn't clicked with me till now but the whole climbing the giant SOTC thing has me in now. Also ppl seem to be reporting very good hectic gameplay.
What i do not like is the very short draw distance in previous videos. Ots all barren beyond that. Prefer Witcher's approach.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

So have we pixel counted the released Pro screenshots yet? Are they all 1440p or higher?

For what I could see on Horizon it really looks 4k native with repeating artifacts. There is one case (the lighting effect) where the resolution is half native horizontally. But now I wonder if it could be intended by the devs in this case (to save resources) and not because of the checkerbox rendering.

So we need more images to see if some fail cases exist but I think it's a very impressive solution. I don't have a 4K screen but downsampled on my 1080p screen it looks really similar to any 4K bullshot I have previously seen.

New gameplay demo at 15:50 (or maybe the E3 demo extended)

48 fps? it's also really blurry.
Perhaps it's just me but having an American describe a game made in the Netherlands to a Japanese audience in English is just weird(not in a good way).
If they want this to attract the Monster Hunter audience they need to have Japanese speakers doing the in depth descriptions of the game and its mechanics.

Grass field the game:D? Gamersyde has an offscreen feed but extremely sharp quality, much sharper than the one from the Media Session.
http://gamersyde.com/news_tgs_horizon_zero_dawn_gameplay-18379_en.html
Honestly this game has some of the best grass field I've ever seen in a game, not only are they super dense, they're rendered 3d all casting shadows. You don't see shadow casting grasses very often especially in an open world game. And the superb volumetric lighting only amplified how beautiful they look. Can't imagine how awesome the game would look on a high end HDR tv!

Re-reading the OP, I can't seem to grasp what exactly is the story in this game, does it even have one? or is the game just about exploring and interacting with the robots and tribes?

Back