The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2016 edition

One man cheese is another mans chalk. I'm torn to be honest, Microsoft appealed to the PC gamer in me (Lets be honest I, like most, only game on PC these days anyway), but as consoles go I'm Sony through and through.

We shall see...
Sony should focus on starting their conference on time, not having it last 2+ hours long and not letting Shaun Layden drone on for 20 minutes about stuff gamers don't care about.

But ten times better than 'S" and 6Tf? Unless they're release PlayStation 4S wth 60Tf? :runaway:

I'm not holding my breath.

If they mostly focus on VR it will be so boring for me. I have no immediate interest in VR gaming.

If they mostly focus on VR it will be so boring for me. I have no immediate interest in VR gaming.

Neither am I. But I'm certainly greatly amused by the black guys reactions to playing the VR Star Trek game on Oculus Rift in the UBIsoft stream. Heck that whole room of people, it was hilarious to watch them.

I think the best part of VR isn't the VR for me. It's to watch how goofy people get when they play VR.

If the whole Sony conference is just showcasing people wearing PSVR acting goofy as hell, I'll give it high scores for the amusement factor. :D

Regards,
SB

Sony should focus on starting their conference on time, not having it last 2+ hours long and not letting Shaun Layden drone on for 20 minutes about stuff gamers don't care about.

Agreed.

But ten times better than 'S" and 6Tf? Unless they're release PlayStation 4S wth 60Tf? :runaway:

An upgradable NEO... :runaway:

I'm not holding my breath.

Same way I felt when asking the cashier at McDonalds is all my food in the bag... :|

They said officially Neo wouldn't be at the conference... Just like they said in 2012 they would let MS announce their plans first.

It's a battle or wits!!!!
"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders—the most famous of which is, Never get involved in a land war in Asia —but only slightly less well-known is this: Never go against Sony when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Well the pre-conference stream has started. 30 minutes until we find out if Sony can actually start an E3 conference on time or not. :D

Aaaand, time to mute it. The overly saccharine gushing is not pleasant.

Regards,
SB

Paired my Tablet to my Tivo Mini, and streaming via YouTube now, so might be slightly behind others...

Back