Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [PS4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you misunderstand. I'm not saying it looks like a PS3 game, but that the game resembles the original and I (mis)remember the original being drop-dead-gorgeous, so this feels about the same. Obviously side-by-side, or just playing the PS3 versions again, they'll look notably inferior, but it takes that comparison. Unlike other games that have just 'popped' this gen because they are doing things not done before.

Also, please just refer to a time-frame in the streamed video rather than embed a 35 MB gif. Why the hell are we stil enduring gif's?! It's the frickin' 21st century yet people persist in wasting BW with 256 colour video based on 1980s tech!
Ah gotcha, it was late here tho so do excuse :).
But posting a gif is like having a 300 pound bodyguard standing behind you as you convey your point to the other guy.

Cg-DlbZWkAEgDwd.jpg

First UC4 gameplay is here (folks already have retail copies). Don't click if you don't want to get spoiled (nothing really spoilers in this short vid).
Level scale is super nice among other things..

More

Last edited:
Dammit! All these street date breaking... But game shop in my country still doesn't have final pricing for physical version.

Watched some of that footage, don't need anything more (wasn't too spoilery thankfully). Full on black-out from now on. Even using chrome add-ons to avoid spoilers:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unspoiler/oookgbbhgojdebhnmkmhgfagoiknifgi
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/herp-derp-for-youtube/ioomnmgjblnnolpdgdhebainmfbipjoh
First Sony game with chamion's league ad during a match
It's everywhere in every store over here too, never seen such promotion for a game. It's going to sell a ton.

Last edited:
Maybe reading too much into this but potentially co-op for U4 multiplayer (that trials thing) there's no difficulty on regular MP so maybe trials are co-op missions
BYkEtJp.jpg

Someone on reddit uploaded a few non-spoilery screenshots, but he sent me the link in private so i won't post the whole album unless he wants me to. Re-hosting one image on abload.de so that his album doesn't get nuked, same scene we've seen in the story trailer

uncharted-4_-a-thiefsqbj45.png

One pretty looking game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back