Halo 5: Guardians [XO]

I need to come clean and admit that I only played a few hundred yards into the first level. Sorry guys!

Feels better to get that off my chest. I want to pick it back up, but I will probably do so on an easier setting. Started on legendary the minute the game was released, got frustrated with Locke (and my sucky 1am skills) always needing to call for help. Fell to sleep around 2am, woke up and got sidetracked with my business/family and never went back to the game.

I promise to try harder in 2016, I won't let you guys and/or gals down!
If you're really keen on playing on Legendary, play it coop! It's drop in and drop out!

How is Halo 5 mp? Ithink about buying gold to try it out...
Love the MP. I've probably put more hours in this iteration than any other Halo.

Game is better with friends when playing objective type games (CTF, Strongholds) and Breakout. When I'm not playing with iroboto and friends, I stick mainly to BTB. I have a hard time playing on smaller maps where fast twitch is more important like Arena FFA, but do OK with SWAT.

Haven't fired this up since I started playing Mechwarrior Online again. It did take me longer than expected to get my shot back, but I guess that's old age more than anything.

Haven't fired this up since I started playing Mechwarrior Online again. It did take me longer than expected to get my shot back, but I guess that's old age more than anything.

Hit me up later tonight if you see me on with Halo 5. I might be grinding KI instead, but my trigger finger is itching.

There are 31 total categories in the Kill Commendations section. :cry:

Spoilers

http://imgur.com/a/Ass8Q/all

Vs Reach
CAsSdto.jpg

exJVkbG.jpg

7V4qRlH.jpg

F1zTCA1.jpg

esw5Riz.jpg

YjSG0qA.jpg

KKPlTd4.jpg

blMxHYU.jpg

Forgive me B3D for I have sinned.

I did my first intentional Betrayal and Quitting of a match in progress on BTB last night. We were in BTB Slayer and had these two jackasses that kept intentionally going after our teammates. Then the two morons were out in the open just shooting each other until one of them finally died.

I then stepped in and melee'd the F@cker! and then promptly quit out of the game. I am ashamed for giving into the dark side, but the rage was real on this one especially after we started out a promising 10-4 on our side.

I got betrayed twice and saw teammates betrayed at least 3 other times. The chatter on the set was also "what are you doing you idiot" constantly so I know it was happening to other players besides the ones I witnessed.

Am I now absolved after confessing my sins?

Last edited:
That might be harder than getting the Achilles armor set, but I guess I must pay my penance for my atrocity.

Edit: If you can't tell....I love this game.....most of the time!
I usually stick around to see if the system auto boots them. I usually just report people like that. But yea I can understand the frustration.

I usually stick around to see if the system auto boots them. I usually just report people like that. But yea I can understand the frustration.

At first I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt of parents handing controllers to 8 y/o, but quickly realized that their skill level was mildly above that (say 10 y/o or so).

Back