The Annual E3 PC Gaming press conference(s) thread, 2015 edition

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
Here's the official thread for discussing the various PC Gaming press conferences at this year's E3.

PC Gaming Show
Tuesday, June 16, 2015 World-Clock Event Times

5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT
8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EDT
0:00 AM - 3:00 AM UTC (Wednesday, June 17, 2015)

Watch Live Here:
http://twitch.tv/pcgamer

(provide links in replies and someone will include them!)

Is anyone planning on watching this?

hmm 8pm, I might actually watch it tonight. Cloud Imperium should put on a good display :)

hmm 8pm, I might actually watch it tonight. Cloud Imperium should put on a good display :)
Oh yeah they know how to put on a good show.

No game could ever live up to the hype they've created, but the unfortunate downside of crowdfunding is that hype is necessary to drive investment. With the astronomical level of complexity involved and rampant feature creep I give Star Citizen a 40% chance of ever being released in a complete state.

The only hope is that Mr. Roberts can hold all these different things in his head and come up with some way to put the pieces together into something that resembles a coherent experience. He is no doubt very talented which is why I went as high as 40%. :)

Okay, so there seems to be some confusion about this conference. The Twitch stream is indicating the show starts at 9pm EDT instead of 8pm EDT, so it hasn't started yet. But in the Twitch channel chat a large number of people thought it started now.

What the F is that AMD gaming system? Really weird design with the custom dual-Fiji.

What the F is that AMD gaming system? Really weird design with the custom dual-Fiji.
everything is in the bottom and the top is a large radiator and fan set up . Cpu / gpus are cooled that way.

They showed the dual Fiji card. The theme park game could be fun , I had a ton of fun with the original one back in the day. The format is interesting

I'd much rather they release 2 and 3.

True. However, since I have officially taken up 4K gaming on the PC, having better texture assets and other improvements compared to the original PC release, seems like a perfect fit for it. Plus, I haven't played the original since XB360 in a very Very VERY long time.

I'd much rather they release 2 and 3. Already played the PC version of Gears 1 twice so this holds no interest for me.
I was thinking about it in that manner that I would love for 2 and 3 to be released for the PC as well but perhaps they are gauging reaction from the audience before they commit to that?

Back