XBOne Backwards Compatibility request site

They put up a page on Xbox user voice to request games to make backwards compatible.

Would anyone care to share their personal list?

I'd start with the rest of the Mass Effect trilogy. I need to give some thought to the rest.
I requested Call of Juarez. I'd also want Darkstalkers, Street Fighter 2 -classic and HD-, Skyrim, RDR, Nights into Dreams, Castlevania: SOTN, BloodRayne, Sega Vintage Collection, King of Fighters XIII, Doom 1 & 2, Final Fight Double Impact, Sonic, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, Trouble Witches Neo, all my games, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

But hopefully the BC list will be total, no game should miss it.

Last edited:
Games I've already played or finished...

Batman: Arkham City
Red Dead Redemption

Games I still haven't got to play yet...

Alan Wake
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Batman: Arkham Origins
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider

Plus, I want all my Games with Gold games included & all XBLA/XBLIG I've bought. I don't think that's asking much. :)

Tommy McClain

Games I've already played or finished...

Batman: Arkham City
Red Dead Redemption

Games I still haven't got to play yet...

Alan Wake
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Batman: Arkham Origins
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider

Plus, I want all my Games with Gold games included & all XBLA/XBLIG I've bought. I don't think that's asking much. :)

Tommy McClain
alan wake is worth buying on the pc if you have a decent rig.

Haven't had a PC worth playing games since the Voodoo3 was out. That's why I buy Xbox game consoles.

Tommy McClain

ah , I played it on my surface pro 1 and it looked better than my xbox 360 copy. That's why I suggested it.

Nearly all the games I wanted are in the Rare bundle so that's already covered. Be nice to get a lot of my xbla library over though. I want them to add in original Xbox as well so I can play Gladius and Voodoo Vince :)

Simple

XBLA

that would pretty much cover my list tbh. All the bif 360 games seem to be getting hd make overs and i miss my arcade titles more than the rest tbh.

I found a game I want!

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

I finished it on the PS3 and forgot it was on the 360. I would love to have a version that performs better than the PS360 versions. Make it happen Xbox gods, so far the list has nothing of interest.

Edit: The first page is depressing, mostly FPS. That lame as game Skyrim has 13k votes, 360 gamers have lousy taste. At least pick non-PC games people - these are the games where BC matters!

Red Dead Redemption is #1 with 16,620+ votes. :D Kinda bummed I didn't see Game Room or Indies.

Tommy McClain

Please keep this thread about requests only, take the bc compat talk or questions to the proper thread. Thanks.

I'd like them to get all the old Xbox 360 Kinect games working on the new unit, that would be fantastic for me. Problem is that request webpage that Microsoft has is the type of a page a Kinect gamer is the least likely to actually see, so fat chance of any of those games ever ending up on that list.

I'd like them to get all the old Xbox 360 Kinect games working on the new unit, that would be fantastic for me. Problem is that request webpage that Microsoft has is the type of a page a Kinect gamer is the least likely to actually see, so fat chance of any of those games ever ending up on that list.
Phil has said its not possible to emulate the original kinect

Phil has said its not possible to emulate the original kinect

Yeah, if you want the old 360 Kinect games they will have to remaster them on the Xbox One. Hopefully we will see Kinect Adventures make a return. Loved the rafting & amusement park ride mini-games. For the dodge ball game try out the new Boom Ball Kinect. I've heard it's similar.

Tommy McClain

Oh well. Anyways at this point I'd be thrilled with remasters of some of the old kinect games, they had some clever ones back then.

Wrecketeer and Leedmees were cracking games IMO, and Your Shape was a great implementation of Kinect.

Kinect games worked best when you weren't forced to match shapes or gestures to progress (barring things like Dance Central and Your Shape) but rather you control the action with gestures and movement.

I haven't really missed my Kinect back catalog much to be honest, but having those games working on Xbox One would certainly prop up the current Kinect offering which are exceptionally thin.

Back