The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2015 edition

I'm so glad the conference is over, because I don't know what more they could have shown for another 1.5 hours.

Sony had perhaps their best E3 conference yet. They're getting better on the pacing.

That Uncharted 4 demonstration was super impressive! The physics was nuts.
Also there I am very curious how the driving sequence works. It gave the impression that the player could choose any road they wanted. But perhaps thats an illusion? Will the player die if they choose a different path? The characters made some pretty realistic comments that were perfectly fitting to the situation. Way too fitting. And at the end they found their way exactly where they should have been for the game to progress

I'm so glad the conference is over, because I don't know what more they could have shown for another 1.5 hours.

Sony had perhaps their best E3 conference yet. They're getting better on the pacing.

The problem was lack of exclusives and everything major was 2016 it seems.

Well that was nothing short of amazing.
I can't really see how any conference will top that this year.
The Last Guardian ?
Final Fantasy 7 Remake ?
AND introducing the Shenmue 3 kick starter ?

It's like they went to evert popular Games forum and made sure to decide
to pick things people have asked for in the past 8 years lol !

That Uncharted 4 demonstration was super impressive! The physics was nuts.
Also there I am very curious how the driving sequence works. It gave the impression that the player could choose any road they wanted. But perhaps thats an illusion? Will the player die if they choose a different path? The characters made some pretty realistic comments that were perfectly fitting to the situation. Way too fitting. And at the end they found their way exactly where they should have been for the game to progress

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Hopefully it's more of a "you just drive around and the game reminds you where to go after some time" as opposed to "You Died".

Well that was nothing short of amazing.
I can't really see how any conference will top that this year.
The Last Guardian ?
Final Fantasy 7 Remake ?
AND introducing the Shenmue 3 kick starter ?

It's like they went to evert popular Games forum and made sure to decide
to pick things people have asked for in the past 8 years lol !
Well prob is....TLG didnt look like it got the proper upgrade from PS3
FF7 was a super exciting announcement but they announced a game that will be multiplatform
Shenmue 3 is waiting for a kickstarter funding and most likely will be multiplatform.

What big exclusive titles did Sony show? Just Uncharted 4 which we already new

Pretty good conference overall. If they announced a new God of War or GT7, it would have been great.

Things that stood out for me were GG' new IP, Battlefront, Uncharted 4 and the new Destiny expansion. I'm a sucker for coop so Black Ops has my interest as well.

FF7 was a super exciting announcement but they announced a game that will be multiplatform
Shenmue 3 is waiting for a kickstarter funding and most likely will be multiplatform.

Horizon and dream(the one from media molecule). And all the morpheus stuff that will be playable on show floor.

MM showed an interesting trailer but I have my doubts about the actual game. Same goes for No man's sky... My hunch is the impressions that will come out this week regarding VR will induce hype though... Disappointed with lack of first party focus but I think they will be fine.

GG's game Horizon seems to have super interesting gameplay...the art style wasn't particular my thing, but it still impressed me overall.

It looks like no rush for me to pick up the PS4 before the holidays. The games I'm most interested in don't release until 2016---Uncharted 4, SFV. I'll definitely have the system for those games alone. God of War would've just sweetened the deal for me.

I'm happy enough with how multiplats come out on the X1 to just get them there for now. I didn't catch if Battlefront was an PS4 exclusive, but I don't play much FPS games anyway other than those with a great SP experience ala Doom, Halo.

Back