The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2015 edition

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
Gran Turismo 7 should be the star of the event in the Sony's conference, I think. Plus they play with the surprise factor, 'cos they didn't leak a single screenshot of the game.

Gran Turismo 7 should be the star of the event in the Sony's conference, I think. Plus they play with the surprise factor, 'cos they didn't leak a single screenshot of the game.

They should at least show something from GT7. I'm watching Le Mans 24h and no Gran Turismo chicane this year, it was replaced with Forza Motorsport.

They should at least show something from GT7. I'm watching Le Mans 24h and no Gran Turismo chicane this year, it was replaced with Forza Motorsport.
Where are you watching it? Eurosport? The Eurosport app of the PS4 or XB1?

I think they should save GT7 for gamescon. GT is bigger in Europe.

This year Sony moved their EU pressconf from Gamescom to Paris Games Week. I presume they will unveil David Cage's new game there, and GT7 would also be a good fit.

But they will still be heavily present on the showfloor of Gamescom.

With half of their gigantic E3 show floor dedicated to morpheus exclusives, there should be at least one big AAA title announced. GT7 for morpheus wouldn't be surprising.

Eurosport HD, they cover whole 24 hours which is good, you can check race anytime you want and picture quality is very good.
I don't have that channel on my TV afaik, only the Eurosport app for the X1, but it is a paid service and you need to sign in and all the stuff.
I think they should save GT7 for gamescon. GT is bigger in Europe.
E3 is kinda universal, but I get what you mean.
GT for Morpheus seems a must, almost.
Provided they run the game at 120 fps whatever the sacrifices they make -say the dashboard is highly detailed but tracks take a hit-, it sounds great in my eyes. It is a game where reprojection could also do wonders, PD are known for squeezing a lot out of the hardware, and that's why they went too far with the PS3 version, but it indicates how much they can take advantage of the PS4, which is like 10 times more powerful than PS3.

60fps presumably with reprojection would be my guess too. First things I would drop then for VR are effects, depth of field, then maybe more aggressive LOD.

Bummer they decided they are doing on such an inconvenient time for people "lucky" to live outside the US. Guess Microsoft managed to to get the early time slot
and Sony was kind of forced to the early evening timeslot.

Bummer they decided they are doing on such an inconvenient time for people "lucky" to live outside the US. Guess Microsoft managed to to get the early time slot
and Sony was kind of forced to the early evening timeslot.

Heck, I'm in the US and the Sony time is pushing sort of late for my tastes, especially if they might start a bit late due to technical difficulties or run longer than expected, both of which has happened in previous E3 conferences.

Heck, I'm in the US and the Sony time is pushing sort of late for my tastes, especially if they might start a bit late due to technical difficulties or run longer than expected, both of which has happened in previous E3 conferences.

No joke. They should have scheduled it during the day when I had free time to watch it. You know, when I'm at work?

Back