The Annual E3 Bethesda press conference thread, 2015 edition

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
Hope they give us a teaser of the new The Elder Scrolls. If it comes close to Skyrim..., can you imagine it?

Bethesda have been caught. Apparently, Bethesda employees were broadcasting a video at Twitch.tv and they showed Dishonored 2 without noticing some people were watching and got caught in the act. It was meant to be the E3 video.

There has also been leaks about Red Dead Redemption 2, but well, take this last one with a grain of salt.

Only audio was streamed, and it was questionable if they really mentioned the Dishonored by its name.

But the speakers on stream were Pete Hines [PR], Harvey Smith [co-director of Dishonored 1] and Raph Colantonio [president of Arkane]. So there is that. :D

Hope they give us a teaser of the new The Elder Scrolls. If it comes close to Skyrim..., can you imagine it?
Don't hold your breath! If there is any Elder Scrolls talk I think it'll be in relation to the MMO. Bethesda only announced Fallout 4 ten days ago and that's because the release in imminent. I'm so hoping to wake tomorrow (the conference is 3am British time, meh!) to read the game is out this Fall. Fallout 4 in the Fall. That'd be perfect! :yes:

Don't hold your breath! If there is any Elder Scrolls talk I think it'll be in relation to the MMO. Bethesda only announced Fallout 4 ten days ago and that's because the release in imminent. I'm so hoping to wake tomorrow (the conference is 3am British time, meh!) to read the game is out this Fall. Fallout 4 in the Fall. That'd be perfect! :yes:
Dreaming is fine, but reality kicks in. My theory is that the are going to take another 5 years for the next Elder Scrolls, and they will probably launch it when the next generation starts.

When TES: Oblivion was published it was march 2006, 4 months after the X360 had launched and the X360 didn't have many games, it was a breath of fresh air. They don't need to rush development after all, Skyrim is such a game that it is always going to sell during these years.

YouTube streaming is better than twitch right? I'm asking from a stability POV.

Dreaming is fine, but reality kicks in. My theory is that the are going to take another 5 years for the next Elder Scrolls, and they will probably launch it when the next generation starts.

When TES: Oblivion was published it was march 2006, 4 months after the X360 had launched and the X360 didn't have many games, it was a breath of fresh air. They don't need to rush development after all, Skyrim is such a game that it is always going to sell during these years.
It was 5 years between the release of Oblivion and Skyrim, 4 years between Morrowind and Oblivion. Do you really think it'll be 9 years between Skyrim and Elderscrolls 6?

It was 5 years between the release of Oblivion and Skyrim, 4 years between Morrowind and Oblivion. Do you really think it'll be 9 years between Skyrim and Elderscrolls 6?
hmmm, well, maybe it's just too much, but I loved Skyrim so much that I kept playing and it is so fresh in my memory that I don't feel like that I wouldn't live without another TES for more than a year. Skyrim is a masterpiece, yet so complex that it took 5 years between releases, but 6 years to be more stable.

Still, some of the Bethesda bugs are fun as hell, it's part of the game and people end up loving them --no game breaking stuff, I mean.

I just hope that Bethesda shows gameplay from DOOM. A release date would be nice. Sometimes this holiday season would be sweet.

oh doom. so good! So good!!! Graphics from what I saw, I really liked the gameplay too. MP looks like a bit of quake. Level designer looks pretty good too.
Really impressed!

I guess this is our first real look at tiled resources in a game?

Last edited:
Didn't see any co-op games? Doom looked good. Melee finishers were nice & the chainsaw was back. SnapMap looked interesting. It should extend the life of the game. Fallout 4 seemed massive.

Tommy McClain

Nice to see Fallout 4 borrowing from Arcanum: Steamworks & Magicka item creation system where random items in the game world can be converted into components used for crafting and then taking it a step further.

I seriously can't wait to see how Fallout 4 will be when it drops.
Pipboy edition is the one I'll be putting in cash for.
Seriously great kick off to E3.
Three titles, I really want and we're just starting.

Wow, can't believe the lack of detailed posts in this thread! :runaway:

Fallout 4 releasing 10th November 2015.

And from Bethesda's Press Conference - Character creation, combat and VATS:

Build your own settlement

Brilliant stuff! Yes! :yes:

Bethesda.net announced for community management.
This means mods for Fallout 4, Doom, etc. will be available through their own online platform. The question now is: will they block the mods from Nexus, Steam Workshop and others?

Bethesda keynote was very good. Doom and F4 were main events that got a lot of time on stage, with some interesting stuff show in between. Great first showing for a brand new E3 pressconf.

Wow, can't believe the lack of detailed posts in this thread! :runaway:

Fallout 4 releasing 10th November 2015.

And from Bethesda's Press Conference - Character creation, combat and VATS:

Build your own settlement

Brilliant stuff! Yes! :yes:
lol I had to sleep so badly, lol the event went on too late haha.

Back