Gravity Rush [PSV, PS4]

D

Deleted member 11852

Couldn't find a thread for this.

It looks like Gravity Rush is coming to PS4. I played this on Vita, which at one point was 'free' with PS+, and really liked it.

Spotlight_GravityRush.jpg

Meow! :yes:

And the DS4 has all the motion inputs as well. So could work great.

You don't need to phyiscally turn your body using a controller though.
Most of the motion controls will probably be excised from the PS4 version anyway. It was a really clever way to compensate for the Vita's tiny and hyper sensitive analog sticks, but on a Dual Shock it's just not all that necessary. I especially hope they don't bring it back for gravity sliding. Those parts were infuriating on the vita.

If you turn you can't see the display anymore.

Hmm, sounds like a feature I never used on the Vita either. Then at least I understand what you mean, but I'm pretty sure they can make that unnecessary on DS4 while still using the motion controls meaningfully.

Hmm, sounds like a feature I never used on the Vita either. Then at least I understand what you mean, but I'm pretty sure they can make that unnecessary on DS4 while still using the motion controls meaningfully.
For playing Gravity Rush, I used it all the time. Basically it was VR without the screen strapped to your head. I wouldn't have been able to play (any of it .. I haven't finished it yet) without that.

I'm pretty sure that I didn't play it like that. Analog sticks with the gyro for more precise steering I think is what I did. I sure as heck didn't play it in an office chair or standing up.

Wow, no news since TGS 2013.
I wonder if they ditched the Vita in the meantime. Would not be surprised...

I'm pretty sure that I didn't play it like that. Analog sticks with the gyro for more precise steering I think is what I did. I sure as heck didn't play it in an office chair or standing up.
Then you have deprived your audience of much entertainment.

This is such a good game on the Vita! Probably my favourite (outside Persona) and I'm quite looking forward to see what they do with it on the PS4.

It has awesome art design but gameplay is boring (some puzzles at the end were rather nice). Won't rebuy on ps4.

Back