Classic board game RISK is out today on Xbox One, PS4. PS3/X360 versions will be out later this year

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
Ubisoft's game is available today, selling for $15. The classic global domination game is coming to PS3 and X360 later this year.

The console game of RISK provides a modern twist on the classic wartime strategy game according to Ubisoft, while also adding configurable 3D battlefields, customisable conditions and even legacy rules. Up to four people can play at once. There are online modes and league play, too.

Additionally, the game features an AI called Iris meant to give the player tactical guidance via tutorials and feedback.

Ubisoft have released games like Tetris Ultimate and Monopoly because of an arrangement with Hasbro.

630x.jpg

http://www.purexbox.com/news/2015/02/risk_hits_xbox_one_tomorrow

oh wow! I used to play RISK a lot with family during schooldays. My mom would just never 'get' my covert signals to attack Dad's armies at all ! Instead, she would think I was asking her to invade me :O ! Yep, I cried a few times :yep2:, after all it was world domination at stake !

oh wow! I used to play RISK a lot with family during schooldays. My mom would just never 'get' my covert signals to attack Dad's armies at all ! Instead, she would think I was asking her to invade me :O ! Yep, I cried a few times :yep2:, after all it was world domination at stake !
heheh, how unfitting to your personality the world domination and all of that, the world is at risk anyways. I haven't invested a considerate amount of time into the original game so I don't have an accurate and sharpened vision of it, but I just wanted to share and create this thread because it's a fun game.

I played this a tonne before videogames killed all my interest in those 'simplistic' board games. ;) The monopoly game was quite well done by Ubisoft so I am actually interested.

Back