Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

TGS update
BxyBjY_CAAEwDq7.jpg

And very interesting article that explains correct rock climbing techniques that Big Boss is using. :)
http://kotaku.com/why-snake-is-the-best-climber-in-video-game-history-1636633722/all

That gameplay video blew me away, this game is gonna be so awesome. :D

Yeah that jungle demo blew me away as well. I always thought MGS and wide open environments would be a match made in outer heaven. I am curious as to know how NPC helpers are going to work. Reallllllly interested to know what Quiet's story is as there has been a lot of speculation that she is.. well I don't want to spoil it. May or may not be true.

Yeah that jungle demo blew me away as well. I always thought MGS and wide open environments would be a match made in outer heaven. I am curious as to know how NPC helpers are going to work. Reallllllly interested to know what Quiet's story is as there has been a lot of speculation that she is.. well I don't want to spoil it. May or may not be true.

Well the game is set in 1984. Maybe she is a sex-positive feminist :devilish:

Oh that would kill it for me if true. I had trouble accepting Bridget from Guilty Gear, now this.

Last edited by a moderator:
As promised by Kojima, here is the new companion that users can find [they can also miss it and never use it] on the battlefield.

Yv0r6P.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwww! One-eyed wolf called DD. :D

Reallllllly interested to know what Quiet's story is as there has been a lot of speculation that she is.. well I don't want to spoil it. May or may not be true.

I could only see that be true in the international version similarly to Poison ... they might like some kinks, but definitely not all of them. If not it would be a first for Japanese mainstream games AFAICS (lets not count birdo).

As promised by Kojima, here is the new companion that users can find [they can also miss it and never use it] on the battlefield.

Yv0r6P.gif

How much work and variety have they put in this game? Its mindblowing

The Metal Gear series has always surprised me with the amount of experimentation they had with the AI and interaction with objects.

But this takes the cake. Anything you find isnt simply a placeholder. There is a function and interactivity that goes beyond "shoot it or leave it" or simply "it does nothing"

Oh I see what Koji is doing now, trying to preemptive an emotional scene later on in the game are we:)? Yep, I can see it like this
After strongly bonded with the animal, DD dies trying to save Snake out of a critical situation.

Yv0r6P.gif

If anything happens to that dog i'm gonna cry like a little kid!!! i have one you know, and he's always treated like a king too.

Any news about MGO?

Hi:
I saw a few post above someone talking about MGO... Is there any news about it?
I had the opportunity to play MGO on PS3 but it was too late (glitchers everywhere). I hope Kojima Productions could be able to deliver in this one. I have Metal Gear Solid V - Ground Zeroes and can't wait to see this game soon. The Multiplayer Part showed on the Base, was excellent.

Back