party games for PS4,XO?

Ok gotcha, yeah that wouldn't work for my needs partly because they don't use Twitch but also because even if they did their Twitch account would just get banned because of the type of stuff they would inevitably broadcast. It's why they don't use Facebook anymore for example, no point as their accounts just get locked whereas Vine and Twitter don't seem to care.

Oh, in that case, they'll fit right in on Ustream. ;)

I'm only partially joking.

I forgot to answer your original question.

Also are there any other party game recommendations for the ps4? This would be primarily for girls in the 18-26 year old range. They don't care about anything technical, they just want to bounce around and have fun.

I can't think of anything that would provide party time type of fun. There are some nice couch co-op games out there. However, those probably won't fit the bill.

Finally...I was thinking of adding an xbox one to the house as well if it has fun party games for the girls that aren't already on ps4. Fitness stuff isn't that important since the house already has a dedicated gym area. Are there any must have party games on xb1 that aren't on ps4? If so I'll get an xb1 as well otherwise I'll just stick to the existing ps4.

Peggle 2 perhaps? Other than that, I can only think of more core gamer focused coach co-op games.

EDIT

I think you need a Wii U there. :yep2:

I think you need a Wii U there. :yep2:

I actually thought about that, but their games seemed too kid centric and I don't really trust Nintendo to go with more adult oriented party games nor do I trust 3rd parties to support that platform much anymore. For now the girls also hooked up an old ps2 with a bunch of karaoke games and dance dance revolution so they seem like content little kitties. Come end of the year I'll add Singstar ps4 to the mix. I just wish there were more dance type games.

I actually thought about that, but their games seemed too kid centric and I don't really trust Nintendo to go with more adult oriented party games nor do I trust 3rd parties to support that platform much anymore.

Take away singstar, rockband and derivatives, and no party game is "adult oriented". Obviously, all party games should be "family oriented".

If you only want games about singing and playing instruments, a PS3 would be the best choice (cross-compatibility with the Move controllers, a bunch of free games through PS+, etc.). For other party games, the Wii U should be the best console as it'll play Wii's Mario Party and future iterations for the new console.

Take away singstar, rockband and derivatives, and no party game is "adult oriented". Obviously, all party games should be "family oriented".

If you only want games about singing and playing instruments, a PS3 would be the best choice (cross-compatibility with the Move controllers, a bunch of free games through PS+, etc.). For other party games, the Wii U should be the best console as it'll play Wii's Mario Party and future iterations for the new console.

It doesn't have to be just singing, instruments or dancing type stuff. They aren't that good with controllers generally speaking, so I was looking for stuff that requires their bodies, them moving around, that sort of thing. For example remember the game Leedmees on the 360? This one:

leedmees-1378481752.jpg

That made great use of Kinect, was a very simple idea but great fun to play together with someone else. I was hoping for stuff like that along with the more obvious dancing and singing type games. Those kind of games are sometime buried on psn/live so I thought maybe I had just missed them.

I don't know how this game is, but it claims to be a party game -- Fibbage.

Game Description: Fibbage is the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of YOU DON’T KNOW JACK! Play with 2-8 players! Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (usually outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller! “The mayor of Rabbit Hash, Kentucky is a _____.” Baby? Rabbit? Ham sandwich? It’s up to you! Fool your opponents into thinking your bluff is true and you’ll rack up the points! But be careful, if you pick an opponent’s bluff, they’ll be doing a Fibbage fancy dance. Hosted by YOU DON’T KNOW JACK’s very own, and very lonely, Cookie Masterson!

What's a film house?
It's a house where you make films with 18-26 year-old girls who like to bounce around and have fun. It's all in the first post ;)

Joker, you should watch a couple of playthroughs with Wii Mario Party. Many games use very simple controls. Nintendoland should also be interesting.

Nintendo really excels at party games.

What's a film house?

The quick explanation...I exited the games biz by starting websites where I film girls doing various fetish type things. That turned out to be really successful to where I recently bought a property to use purely for filming to create content for the now 6 websites because I over filmed my personal home, so that new property is my "film house". At the same time one of the local modeling agencies here in LA that I frequently use often flies in girls to do work and they need places for them to stay, so I've partnered with them on that to where said models will rent a room at my "film house" and stay there while they are in town. Homes like that are known as a "model house" around here in LA (there are a bunch) so now my "film house" is also a "model house". Simple right? Girls as you know tend to talk among each other quite a bit, especially in the 18-26 year old range so the key now is for me to make this model house *the* place to be for models that fly in because if it is then the girls will tell everyone about it. Hence why I setup the entire garage as a pretty cool gym complete with lots of gear, setup the tv room to be killer and now I'm looking to consoles for fun games for, yup, the girls to bounce around to. Because they really do seem to enjoy bouncing around and sending me pics while doing it a a bonus.

Have they got an EyeToy for the PS2? If not, get one!

Well the ps2 isn't mine and when the owner of it leaves it goes with her...but I suppose that is an option. I was hoping to stick to current gen if I could just to keep things simpler and not have a bunch of consoles all hooked up.

Check out FRU coming to Xbox One & Kinect...

http://frugame.com/

Tommy McClain

Ah cool, that looks interesting actually! Thanks for that. I don't have an xb1 there yet but I don't mind adding one to the mix if there are some cool games for it.

Joker, you should watch a couple of playthroughs with Wii Mario Party. Many games use very simple controls. Nintendoland should also be interesting.

Nintendo really excels at party games.

I'll check them out again but I was hoping to avoid games that require a controller. Most of the time the girls are *far* from gamers. Occasionally there is a gamer girl that makes me look bad (one right now is tearing through Wolfenstein on ps4) but that's rare, most of the time they fear typical controllers and don't really want to use them at all so I was looking for fun co-op type game experiences that don't make use of any controller at all and that someone that doesn't normally play games would like. As simple as it may look to me and you, I think the Wii U controller would intimidate them to be honest. The ps4 + camera + that dancing game has been great though so far, they love that! I'll add an xb1 to the mix if it makes sense but those two consoles would likely be it just to keep things relatively non cluttered.

The quick explanation...I exited the games biz by starting websites where I film girls doing various fetish type things. That turned out to be really successful to where I recently bought a property to use purely for filming to create content for the now 6 websites because I over filmed my personal home, so that new property is my "film house". At the same time one of the local modeling agencies here in LA that I frequently use often flies in girls to do work and they need places for them to stay, so I've partnered with them on that to where said models will rent a room at my "film house" and stay there while they are in town. Homes like that are known as a "model house" around here in LA (there are a bunch) so now my "film house" is also a "model house". Simple right? Girls as you know tend to talk among each other quite a bit, especially in the 18-26 year old range so the key now is for me to make this model house *the* place to be for models that fly in because if it is then the girls will tell everyone about it. Hence why I setup the entire garage as a pretty cool gym complete with lots of gear, setup the tv room to be killer and now I'm looking to consoles for fun games for, yup, the girls to bounce around to. Because they really do seem to enjoy bouncing around and sending me pics while doing it a a bonus.

Oh wow, scandalous! That certainly sounds a lot more fun than doing crunch in the games biz lol.
Any ideas for starting a seventh website showing what goes on in said house? (might involve some hidden cameras) ;)

As for game suggestions - Just Dance 2014 should be better on XB1 with Kinect than PS4.

Also, me and my friends have a lot of fun playing Family Feud (it's not available on console but it is on PC and on iOS). It's much less demanding as trivia/quiz games like Buzz so even people with limited general knowledge can have fun. We usually play in teams of two with individuals taking it in turns to operate the 'buzzer'.

We want to see those websites.
Just so...you know.....we give you some feedback?
Just saying :p

What a bunch of pathetic pervs. :rolleyes:

joker, you have a pm.

Hey if liking women is pervention, we are created pervs by nature.
Have you seen gays multiply themselves?

Yeah....

Thats how far you go if you dont have nature's perv gift. :LOL:

forward me those links

i have a degree in interior architect design. so i entitled to know more about this "house" your speak of :p

I'll check them out again but I was hoping to avoid games that require a controller. Most of the time the girls are *far* from gamers. Occasionally there is a gamer girl that makes me look bad (one right now is tearing through Wolfenstein on ps4) but that's rare, most of the time they fear typical controllers and don't really want to use them at all so I was looking for fun co-op type game experiences that don't make use of any controller at all and that someone that doesn't normally play games would like. As simple as it may look to me and you, I think the Wii U controller would intimidate them to be honest. The ps4 + camera + that dancing game has been great though so far, they love that! I'll add an xb1 to the mix if it makes sense but those two consoles would likely be it just to keep things relatively non cluttered.

I wouldn't know about the Wii U gamepad, but the Wiimotes get very well accepted with non-gamers. Besides, in party games they use mostly the accelerometers in order to keep it really simple.

P.S.: After your last post, all of B3D hates you, me included.
P.S.2: Though I imagine that your job would probably be very hard to keep together with a monogamous family life, which I aspire to have now that I'm getting married while entering my 30s. So I hate you a little bit less.

It's hard to give you a well informed suggestion without knowing more details about your home set up and your end users. It would help greatly if you posted pictures of those girls bouncing around for our analysis. I'll make sure to give you some feedback. Whatever I can write with my left hand only.

C'mon now guys, focus I say, focus! Now you now my particular application for said party games, so let's talk party games :)

As for game suggestions - Just Dance 2014 should be better on XB1 with Kinect than PS4.

See I figured it would be and I had intended on going with an xb1 for this particular scenario as it made more sense. But the reviews on the xb1 version seemed kinda tepid, like the kinect version was better but only a little better. What swayed me though for the most part to go ps4 was the surprise at how few kinect 2.0 games there were, that really caught me off guard.I mean kinect 2.0 was a pack in, I was kind of expecting a whole lot more. At the same time one of the girls had asked about a ps4 so I just went with that. I do have Just Dance 2014 on ps4 and it does have some errors working with the camera mostly because the room is a bit dark (it only has wall sconces) so it occasionally complains about not enough light. But the interesting thing is they don't seem to care too much and are having fun with it anyways. They love the little things that me and you may not care about, like they love to pose for the camera after the dance routine on Just Dance 2014, stuff like that. I'll definitely grab Just Dance 2015, that should be out in October. I still may get an xb1 though if they have a killer kinect app for it.

Looks like for the most part right now the party game scene is relatively quiet, hopefully that will pickup some more for the holidays.

Back