Warframe [PS4, XO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do u guys mean by Researching Warframes? Does it mean we get Blue Prints for free?

Sorry for not contributing at all. Haven't been near any game for quite some time now.

What do u guys mean by Researching Warframes? Does it mean we get Blue Prints for free?

Sorry for not contributing at all. Haven't been near any game for quite some time now.

The Warframes in the Tenno labs (Banshee, Zephyr and Volt) need to be researched first. After the research is done the blueprints still need to be bought from the Tenno labs if you want them.

I'm using the Asktilleto set now. Not as effective as the twin vipers but pretty cool. I've got a whole stack of new weapons now - managed to spend 600,000 credits in one session! So I'm building the flamethrower and jaw sword. The sound effect when you shoot the asktilletos appears to be a sampled voice shouting boom - with modifications. But that might just be my imagination.

The blueprints for the medium health and ammo restore are life savers. I have at least 5 of each in my inventory before missions. They quite easily get you back to full health and ammo if you use them on yourself, and they are are going to very useful in Orokin derelicts etc.

Talking of which I have something like 5 Orokin Derelict keys (I have the blueprint) at some point we should go and farm Golem nav points. I want to build the key for that. The goodies are supposed to be spectacular!

I really like the akstiletto's, and the sound they make. The Orthos is good too. I also made a Burston, but that's not very good. It's burst fire and it has a massive kick knocking the barrel up. I like Saryn so far. She's fast with the alt. helmet, and her abilities actually kill things.

I think I've already killed that creature you need the Golum nav units for. If you just hang out in the chat, people are requesting help for all sorts of missions. It's also a good way to get into Alert missions on levels you haven't unlocked.

I really like the akstiletto's, and the sound they make. The Orthos is good too. I also made a Burston, but that's not very good. It's burst fire and it has a massive kick knocking the barrel up. I like Saryn so far. She's fast with the alt. helmet, and her abilities actually kill things.

I think I've already killed that creature you need the Golum nav units for. If you just hang out in the chat, people are requesting help for all sorts of missions. It's also a good way to get into Alert missions on levels you haven't unlocked.

The Gollum drops unique nav co-ordinates that can be used to create a key for an assassination mission on an Orikin Derelict. It's the only chance you get to fight Lephantis and get the Nekros warframe.

@ BoardBonobo. For some reason had incredibly lag last night. If there weren't any enemies around, I could tell they were coming when the game started to lag. And when it did enemies would start to teleport across the screen, and I couldn't pick up any drops, causing me to run out of ammo. It was such a disappointment when I got the host migration screen just after we completed the objective.

Did you see what I wrote in the Chat? I was asking to try out the trading post. I have some duplicate Aura mods if anyone wants them. And left over Oxium.

All the Zephyr blueprints are researched now. They can be bought from the Tenno labs. I'm building her right now.

@ BoardBonobo. For some reason had incredibly lag last night. If there weren't any enemies around, I could tell they were coming when the game started to lag. And when it did enemies would start to teleport across the screen, and I couldn't pick up any drops, causing me to run out of ammo. It was such a disappointment when I got the host migration screen just after we completed the objective.

Did you see what I wrote in the Chat? I was asking to try out the trading post. I have some duplicate Aura mods if anyone wants them. And left over Oxium.

All the Zephyr blueprints are researched now. They can be bought from the Tenno labs. I'm building her right now.

Yeah, it had some awful lag through those matches. I quit and restarted and it seemed to go away. Did some Infestation defence\survival games with a really high level group afterwards with no lag. And absolutely heaps of goodies.

The chat is really annoying as it doesn't let you know when you have a msg. The other thing that annoys me is that you can't swap stances so if you have to move left to sight an enemy you have to totally expose yourself and so lose any chance of surprise or sneaking.

Got a couple more of those Ammo Mutation mods. They convert any unused ammo to the weapon you are currently holding if it has the mod.

I will check out the trading post later.

It was nice to be able to take things slowly and explore during the Void mission. Usually it's all rushing to the finish line if you want to get some kills. Now we had the time to find the treasure rooms and the loot. That's another reason why I like Nova. Those treasure rooms where you have to race to the end, I can just bypass most of the obstacles with her Wormhole ability. Increasing my chances to make it in time.

That Guardian mod I found lets my Sentinel restore my shields should they run out. Very useful.

So jealous of all those Zephyr's running around these days. Tomorrow I'll finally be able to join them. I got some nice weapons to go with her as well, like Paris Prime. If you haven't made a bow yet then make one. They are a lot of fun to use. Knocking enemies back into other enemies, nailing them to the walls, or blowing them all up with the Thunderbolt mod.

Also killed Stalker, although he didn't drop me any of his weapon blueprints. I had to kill him by myself because my teammates were to busy with other things. The Akstiletto proved very effective against him.

It was nice to be able to take things slowly and explore during the Void mission. Usually it's all rushing to the finish line if you want to get some kills. Now we had the time to find the treasure rooms and the loot. That's another reason why I like Nova. Those treasure rooms where you have to race to the end, I can just bypass most of the obstacles with her Wormhole ability. Increasing my chances to make it in time.

That Guardian mod I found lets my Sentinel restore my shields should they run out. Very useful.

So jealous of all those Zephyr's running around these days. Tomorrow I'll finally be able to join them. I got some nice weapons to go with her as well, like Paris Prime. If you haven't made a bow yet then make one. They are a lot of fun to use. Knocking enemies back into other enemies, nailing them to the walls, or blowing them all up with the Thunderbolt mod.

Also killed Stalker, although he didn't drop me any of his weapon blueprints. I had to kill him by myself because my teammates were to busy with other things. The Akstiletto proved very effective against him.

Yeah, it's much better to take the Tower and Orikin missions at a much slower pace. Most of the time the majority of goodies gets missed. I still have 6 derelict keys to use up.

I have the pistol and rifle ammo mutation mods now, you basically never run out of ammo as you can use any that drops. It means you don't need to use mod slots for ammo expansion.

I've also got the flame thrower up to L26 now and have discovered that it is the ruination of infected outbreaks. I have it set to gas and cold attacks it just kills infested by the room full, even those big green mofo's are easy targets.

Still haven't managed to kill the Hyena pack yet. They are tough.

Still haven't managed to kill the Hyena pack yet. They are tough.

From the "Ties That Bind" mission? I killed those things with my Soma. I basically managed to kill 2 out of 4 Hyena's with it. I had my suspicions something was up so I brought my best gear. I really like missions like that. They add to the ongoing storyline, and hint at future events.

Zephyr is awesome. She's durable, fast, and only 50% effected by gravity, so highly maneuverable. Her abilities are great too. With Tail Wind you can fly a decent distance, and apparently with the right mods over 100 meters with a single Tail Wind. You can go places other Warframes can't go. Her Tornado's good fun to watch, pulling in enemies and throwing them around. At one point used it on a boss and I had to go find him because he got thrown away so far. I think I tossed one of his clones off a cliff as well. I can wait until I get a Orokin Reactor to get the most out of her.

I had some good luck finding Nightmare mods. I got Lethal Torrent, pistol mod with fire rate and multishot. Shred, rifle mod with fire rate and punch through. It's less punch through then Metal Auger, but Shred uses fewer points to equip. And finally Blaze, shotgun mod with damage and fire damage. With all those and the credits I saved I was able give a nice boost to my weapons and Warframes. Still more to go. :D

Zephyr is awesome. She's durable, fast, and only 50% effected by gravity, so highly maneuverable. Her abilities are great too. With Tail Wind you can fly a decent distance, and apparently with the right mods over 100 meters with a single Tail Wind. You can go places other Warframes can't go. Her Tornado's good fun to watch, pulling in enemies and throwing them around. At one point used it on a boss and I had to go find him because he got thrown away so far. I think I tossed one of his clones off a cliff as well. I can wait until I get a Orokin Reactor to get the most out of her.

I had some good luck finding Nightmare mods. I got Lethal Torrent, pistol mod with fire rate and multishot. Shred, rifle mod with fire rate and punch through. It's less punch through then Metal Auger, but Shred uses fewer points to equip. And finally Blaze, shotgun mod with damage and fire damage. With all those and the credits I saved I was able give a nice boost to my weapons and Warframes. Still more to go. :D

I've got Shred as well, but I haven't completed any nightmare modes. Works so well with Punch Through. Stand in front of doors and just shoot through them. And those Grineer with the shields. Ha! Some of those nightmare mods sound pretty cool I might have to go searching for them.

Zephyr sounds pretty cool but I'm enjoying Ember too much now. With her ability mods maxed out she's a one warframe army. Using the Ignis (maxed out) and Embers abilities means that Infected Defense missions are a walk in the park without any help.

I've got Shred as well, but I haven't completed any nightmare modes. Works so well with Punch Through. Stand in front of doors and just shoot through them. And those Grineer with the shields. Ha! Some of those nightmare mods sound pretty cool I might have to go searching for them.

Zephyr sounds pretty cool but I'm enjoying Ember too much now. With her ability mods maxed out she's a one warframe army. Using the Ignis (maxed out) and Embers abilities means that Infected Defense missions are a walk in the park without any help.

Low level extermination missions are the easiest way to complete Nightmare missions.

Ember does seems like a very good Warframe. I was thinking of making Ember Prime. I have her main blueprint already. But I also have Volt made and yet to play with. And I want to make Nekros at some point. I only need 1 more blueprint for him.

I've got bit a pieces of warframe blueprints knocking around, we need to meet up at the trading post and see what we have to swap!

I'm rocking a Gorgon, a Torid, and the Ignis thanks to the research! I've also got a Jaw Sword which is very fast and does a lot of damage.

Low level extermination missions are the easiest way to complete Nightmare missions.

OK. I just tried my first stab at a Nightmare Mission (Cytherean). I started with 0 shields which was always going to be a problem. Killed the first three Corpus I met and then got jumped by a Hyena. And a message from Alad V saying that my support for the Grineer hadn't gone unnoticed...

So the Hyena kills me within a couple of seconds, and the screen goes black and I then find out I've been kidnapped by the Corpus and am in Alad V's base. So I've got to escape. The only thing is that all my weapons have been scattered around the base so I have nothing to start with...

Is this normal?

*Just noticed my Warframe is broken as well - can't collect energy for ability attacks... :sadface: :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back