DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

I hope the game turns out good. I appreciate everything they do to keep the track environment alive and interesting.

19,000 flamingos!?! In what scenario would you ever see them all. :???:

crazy people (like me since the first ridge racer on ps1) can spend hours "exploring" the tracks of a racing game, so "useless" details like that are very welcome.

crazy people (like me since the first ridge racer on ps1) can spend hours "exploring" the tracks of a racing game, so "useless" details like that are very welcome.
Report back when you've found, and named, them all :yep2:

If we could have an accurate and precise count of the trees, I'd be very grateful.

*ahem*

They should make it so that if you stare at a group of flamingos for too long, one of them looks over and starts talking to you.

They should make it so that if you stare at a group of flamingos for too long, one of them looks over and starts talking to you.

They would, but the flamingo union prohibits that - for safety reasons. Those who didn't listen, ended up as tacky front yard decorations. They didn't even see it coming.... :cry: :p

In case Kojima would make this game there definitely would be a lot of easter eggs, involving flamingos of course :D

Lets put few images here:

V5uzKrV.jpg

4Scywyi.jpg

6sFtBOu.jpg

wXr9AFU.jpg

ghhV4WJ.jpg

Yeah I am, but I want the full version, and I got the retail version for $44 taxes included, which is cheaper than the PS+ plus upgrade option.

I'm not a big arcade racing fan (prefer sims), but I'm a sucker for cars and pretty visuals. :)

Yeah I am, but I want the full version, and I got the retail version for $44 taxes included, which is cheaper than the PS+ plus upgrade option.

I'm not a big arcade racing fan (prefer sims), but I'm a sucker for cars and pretty visuals. :)

Very cool. Is it coming soon ?

Back