The Controversial Bosnian Pyramids

Grall

Invisible Member
Legend
In 2005, a story broke about the supposed discovery of a set of pyramids in Bosnia-Herzegovina that according to claims aged 12,000-27,000 years. What was claimed to be the largest pyramid was also far, far larger than the Great Pyramid at Giza, at some 200+ meters tall.

All of this managed to pass me right by. I never heard a peep of any of it at the time. Anyone else here recognize any of this? I've done some googling, and it seems not much came of this, all the hits I get are years old.

Mostly from what I've read so far it seems super duper bullshit, but you know...you'll never know. So I make this post, just in case someone has any information on what happened post 2006-circa... :LOL:

Heh, I read that page, and the citations I checked out were all quite old... I was hoping to find some fresh info, if indeed there is any to be had at all. This whole thing could very well have burned itself out, I don't know because of the lack of new news! :D

Heh, I read that page, and the citations I checked out were all quite old... I was hoping to find some fresh info, if indeed there is any to be had at all. This whole thing could very well have burned itself out, I don't know because of the lack of new news! :D

The Wiki page probably says all that needs to be said on the matter. There is no new info, because all the info is out there already.

Back