Last of Us [PS4]

AA option in the next update

/dreaming

btw the aliasiing in gamersyde video still visible when i play it on my 11 inch 1080p tablet. Athough im sure the aliasing wont be visible when focused on playing. The mind will automatically do anti aliasing or just forgetting about it

Just so you know, percentage counter of TLOU measures only your path through campaign. It does not count collectibles.

You have lot to play to reach the end. :D

that's good to know, 28% and 3h30 so i jope it'll last more than 10 hours. I'm playing on normal mode, and i did not try the MP yet. And then there"s left behind.

It took me 18 hours for single player campaign on normal mode. Other thing is that I took my time and didn't hurry...

that's good to know, 28% and 3h30 so i jope it'll last more than 10 hours. I'm playing on normal mode, and i did not try the MP yet. And then there"s left behind.

In a first play through, I'd say it's probably impossible to complete the game in under 10 hours. To complete the campaign in 10 hours at all, you'd a) need have to played it before, b) need to be really good at it, and c) be hustling through the entire thing.

Are you playing with french voiceover?

I played with original voiceover, even though it is localised for my native language and it is more than decent. Simply, the original work is second to none.

i plan to put english language for my second play, i want to understand the story with no effort on my first playthrough :LOL:

Yeah the aliasing is visible in the youtube vids too. Me too was expecting a clean IQ like TRDE since it is a PS3 game , after all.

It's only in some scenes, most of the type it's smooth all over.

You should try to grab it asap, it's a great game, MP is utterly fantastic. It's really a reborn game on PS4.

Can't say enough how good it looks on Remote Play too :)

95% of time it's jaggy free, I've only seen one scene where there's some shimmering but it's still far from bad. People shouldn't act like the game is unplayable whenever they see a tiny flaw in the AA here and there. It disgusts me how much some people can over react to such things while ignoring the whole picture, literally. Same as slight fps drops. Damn.

people have difference tolerance in AA and fps... and the way they usually play also build tolerance.

@rockaman
too bad sony did not allow ps4 to remoteplay to pc.

I wouldn't say it's that jaggy free. If you look in every scene and try to judge the jagginess, you'll spot it.

But effectively is not rare, but uncommon.

And yea you need Vita to Remote Play, sorry buddy :)

You gotta spend the cash to enjoy that luxury :)

Back