Nazi Moderators on this site.

Well, in Rys' case it would mean a bag of somewhat more valuable ten pound notes, but shhhh.... ;)

Well, in Rys' case it would mean a bag of somewhat more valuable ten pound notes, but shhhh.... ;)

Considering how their pound is doing these days, the somewhat more valuable aspect may soon go poof:)

I don't know who I should be thanking for banning gary, but thank you. Good way to start the week watching that vermin disappear. :)

Ah yes, that explains the unnatural fixation with Sega. He adamantly claimed he was not TEXAN, though I suppose the [strike]Nazis[/strike] mods are harder to fool.

:mrgreen:

Heh, after that thorough rinsing in the GF100 thread don't you guys think it's time to give willard the power to completely delete a post instead of leaving the thread littered with their remains? Of course we could just stay on topic and save him the trouble but there's no fun in that :D

Heh, after that thorough rinsing in the GF100 thread don't you guys think it's time to give willard the power to completely delete a post instead of leaving the thread littered with their remains? Of course we could just stay on topic and save him the trouble but there's no fun in that :D

You're just asking for that because he's a PhysX lover like you:p

Back