Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have a copy of Warhammer: Dawn of War II available for trade? is that how it works with the achievements? (that and two coal and a 33% off coupon)

You saying that prompted me to check my own inventory, and I now have 2 coal, a Valve -33% voucher, plus a HL2 and a HL2:EP2 game gift.

Anyone want any of these? None of them are of any use to me, so just give a holler, or something...

I have a friend who would be interested in the HL2 stuff...

I won Hunted from the Steam Gift Pile yesterday. I'll be trying it out soon.

It's an interesting game. Not super polished but it feels like Dark Messiah mixed with RE5. Sort of a dark fantasy coop action / adventure / RPG.

It's definitely grown on me. Made some bad first impressions, but after an hour or so the game opens up quite a bit more.

I dunno why, but id games always seem to feel more solid to me than other shooters somehow. Anyway I am glad you are enjoying it since I said it was fun in the other thread :) I still haven't played the legends of the wasteland part, but I hear it is pretty fun single player actually to get more of a chaotic feel. Despite the teething problems on ATI it seems that with the 78XX series AMD is going to encourage texture use that is similar to Rage in the future for other games.

What I like about Rage is that it's got a taste of Fallout without the time commitments... :)

I just got "Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters" whatever that is...

Sounds like a deal! I noticed you disabled your steam gamercard here (but do list 360/ps3.. tisk console fanboy! :p) my steam ID is neliz, the guy with the FX logo! :)

Sounds like a deal! I noticed you disabled your steam gamercard here (but do list 360/ps3.. tisk console fanboy! :p) my steam ID is neliz, the guy with the FX logo! :)

That just hasn't been updated for years...in 2006/07 I'd given up on PC gaming for a while...:) I will fix it!

Neither have I, trying to get through the single player game. I'm in the subway hub and enemies are getting to the point where normal ammo isn't terribly effective.

Neither have I, trying to get through the single player game. I'm in the subway hub and enemies are getting to the point where normal ammo isn't terribly effective.

Shotgun with explosive shells makes everything die fast. :) Unfortunately, you can't loot corpses afterwards because there's no corpses...just a bunch of giblets. On the plus side, ghouls don't have anything to loot anyway. :D

Pistol with scope + Fat Mammas also makes things die fast, and those DO leave corpses. :p

Regards,
SB

I've been whipping out the shotgun with explosive rounds on armored opponents. Has the advantage of stunning them for a second or two compared to the assault rifle with armor piercing rounds. Of course the rocket launcher works well too.

I'm going to have to remember to pull out an advanced combat robot, see how well it fares against a room of enemies.

You guys are killingme!
I've been without my gaming machine (and off work) since Saturday (love you Mom!)...

Then you should introduce her to the majesty that is p.c gaming

Oh, she's a gamer. She may be 78, be she can Mahjong, Bejewel, Solitaire, Quell, etc. with the best of them. She actually played 2 Atari Lynxs to death back in the day (Shanghai Mahjong) as well as a couple DSes more recently. Today she has an iMac which is perfect for her type of gaming (loves puzzles and Sudoku type stuff). She likely doesn't have the physical response time for many other types of games...but the LAST thing I want is for her to be 'jacking my gaming rig when she's here while I'm stuck browsing forums and playing Gratiutous Space Battles on and iMac!

No, I got her into gaming years ago and I'm not pushing FPS, RPG or strategy on her now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back