B3Ders on PSN

I just got Killzone 2. The SP was very good...while it lasted. Are most shooters so short these days? It just seemed like as soon as I was getting into it, it ended.

I am really digging the MP. I like the whole XP-based server thing, and how the classes get gradually introduced as you play. I think this is a very smart system that keeps newbies from getting too frustrated, since when you first start playing, most of the people you're playing with aren't very good, either. It also means it starts off simple and gets more complex as you play, which I think is a good thing.

I am playing a lot, so I should catch up to people soon.

Dobwal

Mostly on GTA:Online because OCD has kick in and my goal of late is simply to complete all survival missions by myself. I come out to play though because after a number attempts I am maxed out with all weapons and ammo, which makes it easier to wage war on the glitchers.

Hi fearsome, congrats with your purchase. Now a pro-board-tip:

Add your PSN on your profile, and you'll see all our PSN profiles magically appear in each and every single post we make in the console forums. ;)

I'm not seeing them.

I do block sigs and avatars though.

I am shifting to my native PSN ID now, ina anticipationof my ps4 purchase. Basically, our country did nto have a PSN store back when PS3 launched so, for some reason, we could not send friend requests to anyone fromour native IDs. SO, I had to play on my EU ID. Now, we have a PSN store since many years and I would like to shift to my original PSN ID.

My old PSN ID: Renegade_Rocks

New ID: RenegadeRocks

Please add me again, I have a lot of B3Ders on my previous ID, would like to continue the fun on this one :) . I already have patsu, Arwin on this list too from my Vita days.

I'm (fairly) new to PSN, apparently I'm not allowed to have 'piss' in my name, so I've opted for: Jeebsters.

I'm actually thinking of changing my PSN-id. Changing meaning to ditch the old one and replace it by something new. I figure now's a good time since PS4 isn't compatible with PS3 games, so losing my history and trophies I guess I can live with. I'll post my new name once I figured it out.

I'm actually thinking of changing my PSN-id. Changing meaning to ditch the old one and replace it by something new. I figure now's a good time since PS4 isn't compatible with PS3 games, so losing my history and trophies I guess I can live with. I'll post my new name once I figured it out.

Be careful though - the system is pretty good at tracking the trophies from PS3, PS4 and Vita all at once now, and crucially, there are a bunch of games you buy on PSN that have cross platform versions for the same purchase like Sound Shapes, Flower, etc. that gives you a version of the game on all three platforms for the same purchase (also retroactively - e.g. I bought Flower ages ago on PS3, but now get a free PS4 and Vita version as well).

I did that too. Switched my native country account. I don't care about trophies at all but i guessed sooner or later there would definitely be soemthing that works only on the account u buy it on, so might as well switch to the one I can use my cc in.

@Arwin: one can always have the older account activated on the ps4 too, to play old games.

Back