[PS3] Uncharted 2

DieH@rd

Legend
First teaser just went up - http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43231.html

stills:
15x8ldy.jpg

1z4lc7b.jpg

http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/drake.jpg

ModNote: Please keep overall usage of img tags for a couple hundred kB worth of images. Replaced the 257kB GI cover with a more compressed form and thumbnail edition. Hardly worth the bandwidth...

Game Informer - Fancy yourself an Uncharted fan? Well you’re not going to want to miss our next cover (sequel!). We’ve got Uncharted 2: Among Thieves featuring 10 pages of world-exclusive details. Nathan Drake returns with a whole new adventure which revolves around the 13th century explorer Marco Polo and his voyages. The new PlayStation 3 title will add a free climbing mechanic and stealth gameplay. Players can also expect all-new locations, characters and a focus on the game’s story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gameinformer January issue has 10 pages of details about Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves ;

ModEdit: Guessing the post was merged... Removed GI cover because it is fairly big d/l and already in the OP. -AlS

[ Damn , I was about to open the thread :( ]

Shame, I was hoping they'd go back to Dax. Too much aiming not enough platforming/puzzles for my liking.

Stealth action also included. MGS!

What now? games are adding all success factors and merging them all into one?

Welcome the change but don't screw it up. First in the series was proven to work, hopefully Naughty Dog will impress us again.

AWESOME!

He's not wearing proper snow gear. That could mean many things in relation to locations other than snow. At some point he was at a location that didn't require snow gear is all I can conclude for sure.

Well regarding main characters, I hope they bring back Elena and Sully. Those two would be miss if they aren't included.

I hope Edi Raja made it somehow ;)

Oh, and i hope the cutscenes will be realtime this time arround so we can mess with extra costumes and such.

He's not wearing proper snow gear. That could mean many things in relation to locations other than snow. At some point he was at a location that didn't require snow gear is all I can conclude for sure.

His hand looks scarred in that closeup pic, so I'm guessing he crash landed in that snowy environment and stumbled onto that artifact while wandering around.

Stealth gameplay is very welcome. I was wondering why they'd omitted it during the melee runs in the first one. I also dig free climbing addition as long as it doesn't mean gimped platforming.

Though I don't expect it, the game also needs a multiplayer mode.

Awsome news! Love that new navigation device on his left wrist, kinda reminds me of the scorpion bracelet from The Mummy Returns. I can already imagine the incoming hordes of Yetis, avalanch and perhaps tibetans? Since it's Marco Polo's voyage then we'll be seeing China alot.

Back