Official Sony E3 press conference thread

hm... I thought DC Universe was to be a 360 title.. Or maybe I'm remembering wrongly. :p

Well we can access the US store by creating a fake account... But it's still not quarateed to work by any means. We can also access the US Xbox Live, but can't purchase anything...

True. The PSN does support geo-filtering although it's just not used.. Maybe for video? Dunno... Probably not. Dunno about the license acquisition either since it's using a different system.

Kyle was not in the trailer . I'm upset now haha . they put Hal Borden in the trailer but not kyle. thats it . I'm going to go fight Jim lee now

hm... I thought DC Universe was to be a 360 title.. Or maybe I'm remembering wrongly. :p

No, Sony got DC and Microsoft got Marvel. We know what happened to that...

The DC Universe Online thing is probably the only thing that would make me buy a PS3. I'd rather it be Batman Online instead, then I would really buy a PS3. ;)

Tommy McClain

80GB, September, $399 - no real surprise at all, but sooner than I expected

Now ms is def going to drop this holiday.

$300 60 gig and $ 380 elite ?

Should be a good year for gamers , lots of people are going to be able to buy in

Now ms is def going to drop this holiday.

I don't think that's a given to be honest, both console makers would prefer to maintain minimal loss on these consoles. But, this is a discussion for another thread either way.

Why are they showing all multiplatform titles when talking about the power of the ps3 , aren't theese all avalible or will be avalible on the 360 ?

That doesn't make sense to me .

I'm on confused on the "Core Pack". Does this mean there is still going to be a $499 SKU?

Tommy McClain

That doesn't make sense to me .
I think it's more to show that 3rd party developers are more comfortable with the platform and that there is a brighter future, rather than relying on first-party or exclusive developers' comments.

Back