I'm gonna try this!

weaksauce

Regular
Kevin Trudeau just told me that pigs eat whatever comes in their path, which includes dead rats and feces. Further more, he told that whatever they eat becomes flesh on their bones within three hours. He then said, that when you eat it, this toxic meat stays in your body for up to 18 hours, with an adverse effect. And he finally said that, if you don't eat pork for a month, and then eat it, you'll get violently ill!

Doesn't that sound interesting!? Kinda gives you a new perspective if true.

Generally I don't eat that much pork, might take a sausage now and then. Never noticed anything.

So, anyhow, for the whole of July, I'll be eating green and yellow vegetables exclusively :) By the way, if you have any recommendations on this one I'd gladly take it.

And then I'm gonna eat pork and see if I die. Or if Kevin is a dumbass.

Wish me luck. :LOL:

Kevin is definitely a dumbass. You might get ill if you eat lots of pork at once because of the fat "shock", but that's about it.

And no, pigs won't eat dead rats and such, that's pure nonsense. Unless they're starving to death, but same goes for other animals and humans as well.

Kevin is definitely a dumbass. You might get ill if you eat lots of pork at once because of the fat "shock", but that's about it.

I'm also thinking about fasting during the last days of the month to increase the effect. Now fat should feel good considering I'm 'starving' :)

And no, pigs won't eat dead rats and such, that's pure nonsense. Unless they're starving to death, but same goes for other animals and humans as well.

Good point.

He also discredited bananas, what's that about? I've been told they are good.

Bananas are actually rather healthy, lots of vitamins and minerals. Should be fresh and ripe, though.

Listening to Kevin Trudeau might not be the smartest thing.

After serving time for criminal activity in the early nineties, Trudeau partnered with his former cell mate and they joined Nutrition for Life, a multi-level marketing firm, where he was very successful.

Kevin Trudeau just told me...that whatever they eat becomes flesh on their bones within three hours. He then said, that when you eat it, this toxic meat stays in your body for up to 18 hours, with an adverse effect.

What an amazing crock. A pig will eat it's bodyweight in a day easy, so that means you can grow a pig by a factor of 3x in just two days! Wow. We've solved world hunger!

Listening to Kevin Trudeau might not be the smartest thing.

He appeared in Howard Bergs mega reading course, giving advice on how to stay fit for a sharper mind. Most of it was pertty common sense and you've heard it before (don't eat transfat,homogen/pasterized dairy, white flours, eat vegetables and fruit etc...) however the pork part made me raise an eyebrow. Anyhow, I've kind of always wanted to go on this simple, fresh, peak performance, longetivity promoting diet, eating that pork will mostly be to bust a myth.

Although I've gotta say he does bear some credibility by appearing in Howards course, whom I consider to be rather smart and an authority when it comes to knowing. But I might be wrong. You know it's amazing how some speed readers just read the wrong books.

What, you think wheat and meat is gonna make you live past 100?

Best thing for >100 is better genes, period. After that the strongest correlation is...drum roll please...happiness. Happy people live longer. After that low calorie diets, irrespective of type of calorie, tend to live longest.

For all the above data I cite divine information...

Best thing for >100 is better genes, period. After that the strongest correlation is...drum roll please...happiness. Happy people live longer. After that low calorie diets, irrespective of type of calorie, tend to live longest.

For all the above data I cite divine information...

Have you ever heard of a meat having disease fighting nutrients? Antioxidants? Any of that stuff? Have you noticed how most people die of cancer and heart disease, where meat and wheat (which also are very dense in calories) certainly haven't had any preventing effect on, rather the opposite. If you look for people still at old age being active, you'll probably see most of them are vegetarians and vegans. And if they're not, then Hello, I'm Jim Fixx, and I'm dead now.

that means if someone who's religion didnt allow pork mistakenly ate some they would be violently ill
ive never heard of that happening

Have you ever heard of a meat having disease fighting nutrients? Antioxidants? Any of that stuff? Have you noticed how most people die of cancer and heart disease, where meat and wheat (which also are very dense in calories) certainly haven't had any preventing effect on, rather the opposite. If you look for people still at old age being active, you'll probably see most of them are vegetarians and vegans. And if they're not, then Hello, I'm Jim Fixx, and I'm dead now.

I've never met a vegan who is over the age of 40, but I knew a woman who lived to be 112. And if you really want to live to be old, get a sex change, because women live several years longer than men.

I've never met a vegan who is over the age of 40, but I knew a woman who lived to be 112. And if you really want to live to be old, get a sex change, because women live several years longer than men.

And suffer osteoporosis? No way! (aside from everything else of course that comes with being a woman...)

Just as a guess, it might have something to do with that they simply eat less.
An interesting point though, high protein diets tend to wear on the bones because of minerals needed to convert proteins to carbohydrates when there is a deficiency.
Furthermore, meat is rarely credited for anything else than it's protein, which is overrated. Although, Yoshiro Nakamtsu recommends pork for better brain power.

WTF ISN'T THAT THE FORMER IRS AGENT WHO PUBLICLY ADMITS THERE IS NO LAW TO PAY INCOME TAX IN THE US?

Or is it my face recognition that's mongo again?

okay it wasn't but atleast they have some resemblance. It's funny though John Stossel is a libertarian. Anyhow nevermind this little rant.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkIM7xodhnM )

Edit: Aha! 10% common sense! Gotcha!:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back