Microsoft Gamer's Day May 13th 2008

Rockster

Regular
Not sure where this is being covered. Seems like a bunch of new screens and info coming out of this.

Games:
Banjo Threeie
Fable 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Sword?
Too Human
Viva Pinata 2

Some rumblings about something referred to as Lips and/or Newton (motion controller). I would like to see some news about the spring dashboard update if there is going to be one. Summer starts in a few more weeks and last year it was released May 9th. A price drop may be in the works too. Amazon is listing the Elite at $425 now. Not expecting any big announcements, but would like to see some gameplay movies from the above.

Mods. If thread is too redundant due to leaks, feel free to delete.

The new Fable 2 screen shots look very impressive! Banjo Kazooie sounds very innovative, but I want to see it in motion before I am sold on the concept. Viva Pinata sounds like a worthy sequel, with some neat XBL Vision Camera support. All in all, it seems like Microsoft's Gamer's Day will have some interesting titles, and not just the usual assortment of action games.

The new Fable 2 screen shots look very impressive! Banjo Kazooie sounds very innovative, but I want to see it in motion before I am sold on the concept. Viva Pinata sounds like a worthy sequel, with some neat XBL Vision Camera support. All in all, it seems like Microsoft's Gamer's Day will have some interesting titles, and not just the usual assortment of action games.

I am so happy to see the bolded. Depending on how VP uses the camera, I might be interested in picking one up.

Maybe I'm thick but as a lot of informations have already been leaked, do someone know what is the third "unknown" title Ms supposely keeps up its sleeves?

Maybe I'm thick but as a lot of informations have already been leaked, do someone know what is the third "unknown" title Ms supposely keeps up its sleeves?

It's supposed to be something called Ninja Sword by From Software, a Japanese studio. It's been described as a Matrix-like ninja game.

There's a trailer floating around... :D

Matrix had over-the-top environment destruction.... so if it's true that it's the same team that did Otogi, then.... :love:

Well as long as it's not bullet-time (or whatever the expression is) I'm interested. From have been a bit patchy but I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a bit of a fan of the Armoured Core series...

Well as long as it's not bullet-time (or whatever the expression is) I'm interested. From have been a bit patchy but I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a bit of a fan of the Armoured Core series...
Really? I'd kill for a blend of Max Payne-type stylish action plus Otogi. MP remains one of my favourite games purely because of it's style and narrative.

Back