Archive Thread of Screenshots of Ridunkulous Quality and Size [2007-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I like the default better. Only lighting mod I use is one that makes nights a bit darker.

Dont know yet. :)

You do seem determined to skip the DX11 generation of cards... maybe you feel more comfortable being the big fish in the DX10 pond rather than going for the big leagues by swimming with oceans 11? :smile:

There are sharks in the ocean. I dont like the look of White sharks... :LOL:

No but seriously I will soon uppgrade.

BFBC2: Vietnam. 1680x1050, 8xMSAA + ATI Wide Tent blur, max DX10 settings, HBAO, 16xAF. Looks amazing.

bfbc2vietnam.jpg

bfbc2vietnam2.jpg

bfbc2vietnam3.jpg

bfbc2vietnam4.jpg

bfbc2vietnam5.jpg

bfbc2vietnam6.jpg

Re: BlackOps and BFBC2:
Why does BlackOps have such amazingly bad shadows? BFBC2 is better but still pretty bad. If not for the shadows in these games I would consider them excellent.

Re: BlackOps and BFBC2:
Why does BlackOps have such amazingly bad shadows? BFBC2 is better but still pretty bad. If not for the shadows in these games I would consider them excellent.

They didn't bother upping shadowmap res nor shadow filtering quality for PC version. Hwoever ateast BFBC2 allows you to enable soft sahdowing with 5x5 gaussian blur in DX11 mode for smoother shadows but it wont give more definition just hide jaggies. Vietnam seems to have improved shadow res/filtering or I might be wrong but it seems so in DX10.

But yeah shame considering a game like Crysis has superior shadows to either of those games at medium to high settings.

Nice :D Characters are so well done. Can't wait for ME3. Zaeed is craaaazy (though it's a shame his armour isn't on the same level).

Indeed although I hope they do go for higher res suits (for all suits) in ME3. That would make the suits match the almost ridicolously detailed faces. Also really enjoying ME2 and looking forward to ME3 both gameplay wise and visually. Btw the Citadel although tiny compared to the Citadel in ME has soooo many strong purdy colors I though I was high! So beauthiful.

Some more at same settings but no grain filter disabled. I think they are spoiler free but I'll make them thumbnails just incase. Screenshots from some scenes out of DLC "Kasumi's Stolen Memory". Very good DLC worth it's price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back