Lego Star Wars Saga

PARANOiA

Veteran
I hear the game is out in the US now. Any purchasers/opinions/reviews?

I'm probably going to pick this up since it's such great value, and the games always looked like such fun. You also have to give kudos to some of the great achievements.

42. Shoot First

Shoot First.

20. Crowd Pleaser

Break Jar Jar 20 times.

Thoughts, reviews, tips, whatever, give me some LSW love!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thief!

LSW is way cool, and I look forward to the other Lego games, but is there anything majorly different between this and the other titles? I thought it was just the whole lot together with a bit of extras in the player characters and 'stuff'.

Thief!

LSW is way cool, and I look forward to the other Lego games, but is there anything majorly different between this and the other titles? I thought it was just the whole lot together with a bit of extras in the player characters and 'stuff'.

It's both of the games in one game, with some extra content and characters. One example is the addition of some flying bits that were dropped from the original game. The idea is to provide the "complete saga" on one disc, which is a simple but great concept.

I very nearly picked up one of the originals but passed based on the novelty factor. Now, it's just such good value, and they really are fun games. There's a demo on XBL for the original trilogy game, too.

Back