Nintendo DS to get Dragon Quest IV, V, and VI remakes.

Eteric

Newcomer
As if the DS wasn't already popular enough. :smile:

18291_DQ456_122_354lo.jpg

18285_DQ4562_122_989lo.jpg

Two of these were never released in the USA, so I can't wait! Though, they've not been confirmed for a US release yet, but I'm sure it'll happen.

I hope...

With the DS sales under-performing badly in Japan, this announcement could give the Nintendo the shot in the arm it needs to boost sluggish DS sales in Japan.

With the DS sales under-performing badly in Japan, this announcement could give the Nintendo the shot in the arm it needs to boost sluggish DS sales in Japan.

Totally agree. Apparently, since a couple of weeks, you can actually enter a CE shop in Japan and get your hands on a DS Lite on your first try. :) That's clearly a sign that the DS fad will soon be finished.

Totally agree. Apparently, since a couple of weeks, you can actually enter a CE shop in Japan and get your hands on a DS Lite on your first try. :) That's clearly a sign that the DS fad will soon be finished.

Time for the next nintendo handheld.

Only took two years. :LOL:

Back