America's Army

First AA was a great multiplayer game.

As far as being a realistic tactical shooter, its miles better than R6:V (which is basically an arcade shooter, slightly more realistic than Doom). Im definately looking forward to this.

Now, somebody port over Armed Assault or whatever its called (spiritual sequel to operation flashpoint) and im happy

Looks pretty good, but is it PC / 360 exclusive only? That would seem likely, since the Army wouldn't likely spend money to develop a Wii / PS3 game, lol.

I personally like that the army is reaching out to videogames, since so many parents seem to look down on the military, even though we are the living breathing reason they can look down on us.

Since kids are too sissy to step up and do what people before them have done, why not sucker them into a good career with great benefits and an exciting work environment? It's not like they'll actually enjoy pushing numbers as an accountant, or working late away from their family as a lawyer or doctor. :rolleyes:

Agreed. This is a recruitment tool that I pay for with my tax dollars. This better be free :smile:

AFAIK the first one is free. I am not sure if the Army has anything to do with the second one. I imagine that if they did (the Army that is) it would be more of a consulting than what the first one was.

I think these screens look pretty awesome. Of course, noone will ever buy this game with the flood of big name FPS hitting this fall, but I think it looks nice, for some reason.

Back