Paris back in jail.

Paris called Barbara Walters last night....

She said she would like to help in the fields of breast cancer — her grandmother had breast cancer — or multiple sclerosis. Her father's mother suffers from that disease.

She thought she might get toy companies to build a kind of Paris Hilton playhouse, where sick children might come, and the toy companies could donate toys.

She has had a person whom she described as a spiritual adviser who said, "My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail."

"God," she said, "has released me."

Y'know, if she moves to India, takes a vow of poverty, joins Mother Teresa's order, wears black voluminous clothing the rest of her life, and donates her entire fortune to the order for the care of the sick and infirm, which she herself ministers to them every day for the rest of her life. . . .

I'll be really impressed by the change in her life this has wrought.

Otherwise, not so much.

Y'know, if she moves to India, takes a vow of poverty, joins Mother Teresa's order, wears black voluminous clothing the rest of her life, and donates her entire fortune to the order for the care of the sick and infirm, which she herself ministers to them every day for the rest of her life. . . .

I'll be really impressed by the change in her life this has wrought.

Otherwise, not so much.

hmm, better make sure then eh? Then its settled, back to back 45 day sentences for Paris just to make sure "God's message" is clear as a bell!

45 days in jail is God's way of telling you to hire better lawyers.

Hahahaha. I have a feeling God intended her to spend those 45 days behind bars.

Let's all pray she only serves 11 before winding up in a crimson puddle on a dirty floor.

Just curious --are you in favor of the death penalty in general, or just for arrogant heiresses?

I don't think Paris is in that kind of prison.

One story/rumor has it that someone slipped an origami butterfly under her cell door.
Is it just me, or is that prison awfully fuzzy-wuzzy compared to what everyone thinks she's going through?

Just curious --are you in favor of the death penalty in general, or just for arrogant heiresses?

I support the death penalty. Believe it or not it looms on a lot of criminals minds before committing atrocities. There are a lot of factors I don't support. Like the "one-size-fits-all" method of lethal injection dosages. I just read about an execution that took two and a half painful hours for one gentleman. He even had enough time to visit the restroom. I don't expect a lot of you to have the same outlook as I in terms of severity with a lot of my statements. When I say "I hope Paris Hilton dies" I don't expect any of you to actually agree with me. Wishing death upon people is extreme, but rest assured it's not a daily occurance with me. But anyone who sympathizes for Paris needs a reality check. She's an absolute monster in it's purest form.

The most embarrassing part of all this has to be ...

... this thread! It keeps ending up in my New Posts search. :D

She said she would like to help in the fields of breast cancer — her grandmother had breast cancer — or multiple sclerosis. Her father's mother suffers from that disease.

She thought she might get toy companies to build a kind of Paris Hilton playhouse, where sick children might come, and the toy companies could donate toys.

She has had a person whom she described as a spiritual adviser who said, "My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail."

"God," she said, "has released me."

I don't know about anyone else here, but I sure as well won't let my kids go into Paris Hilton's playhouse. God knows what they'll end up learning in Paris Hilton fantasy land.

But anyone who sympathizes for Paris needs a reality check. She's an absolute monster in it's purest form.

Well, I think most of us feel there is more than a little daylight between "sympathizes for Paris" and "wishes her dead".

I don't know about anyone else here, but I sure as well won't let my kids go into Paris Hilton's playhouse. God knows what they'll end up learning in Paris Hilton fantasy land.

No responsible parent would allow their children into any source of daycare affiliated with Paris Hilton. Hell, I don't even stay at their hotels anymore, for fear my money would somehow end up in the clutches of Paris being spent on....whatever it is she spends her money on.

Also it sounds to me like she needs to stop playing the entire "religion as a steering wheel" angle. Just because you claim "God" released you, won't pull on anyone's heartstrings. If God had any say in the matter, she'd be there for life.

Last edited by a moderator:
With hindsight it's interested to note that before her first spell in prison she was talking about doing it with dignity, being preapred to pay her dues and thinking about what she could do to help the world be a better place, whereas the second time she was dragged back kicking and screaming and declaring life was not fair. It's as almost as if the first time she knew she would not be in there long. Spooky eh?

As punishment I think they ought to make her marry OJ and give the happy couple a white Ford Bronco as a wedding gift. Now that would be great reality tv.

Well I don't despise her at all, I actually like her for the craziness. And I'd definitely party with her, that much is for sure ;)

this is the first time in the long time that the US Judicial system is put yo good use credit to the judge. i hope she can learn something from this ordeal.

Man, for supposedly being a liberal network, CNN bumped a Michael Moore interview AND cut short a Cosby interview on inner city poverty (I think that was the subject) just to cover Paris. Egads, this is what passes for news in this country nowadays?

Back