What Anime are you watching now?

Lately, I've been trying to watch One Piece, but I just couldn't (after quite a few episodes... I mean, I really tried). Way too annoying/dumb (not in a good way, IMHO).

I remember XXXHolic from time to time. Do you know any similar animes or other animes I may like according to my taste (I enjoyed Fate/Zero, FMA, Bobobo, RE: Zero, Yuru Camp...)?

I have a feeling you might like Occult Academy. It's just a short one season anime, but I love that anime so much and the ending makes me so sad. Looks like it might be time to watch it again for the 5th time. :)

Regards,
SB

I have a feeling you might like Occult Academy. It's just a short one season anime, but I love that anime so much and the ending makes me so sad. Looks like it might be time to watch it again for the 5th time. :)

Regards,
SB
Thanks! That sounds quite nice. I'll check it out. 😊

Regards,
SB
Is that the one where the long black haired girl is the daughter of the academy's director/creator? If so yeah, fantastic anime!

I never watched it but heard it was excellent.
I think you'll like it. Short episodes of uncomplicated entertainment in the form of imaginative stories. I'm currently watching season 2. I heard somewhere that things go south in later seasons (as usual with pretty much everything, go figure), but so far so good IMO.

Winter 2024 Japanese Anime listing

Winter 2024 Japanese/Asian Anime listing

TBA - No date set but scheduled airing sometime during 2024 and beyond.

Last edited:
Back