For those with OLED screen, is burning still a issue? Do you exclusively game on it or also productivity?

Forget burn-in, all 4K LG OLED panels have actual defects around the corners which can manifest after as little as
Strange. I've just checked my LG EG920v, one of the very first consumer 4K OLED models, and my LG C9 and neither of them exhibit this issue.

The REAL shocker is imo that NOBODY ever mentioned this. HDTV test and RTINGS should have seen many sets exhibiting this issue but yet they were all quiet as a mouse..
Unless it's a very rare occurrence. Perhaps a defect in some TVs, hot spots or something? We know RTings would have reported on it if they had experienced it. They have nothing to hide.

Unless it's a very rare occurrence. Perhaps a defect in some TVs, hot spots or something? We know RTings would have reported on it if they had experienced it. They have nothing to hide.
All LG panel OLED tvs that are owned by myself or family members or friends have this issue, again 10/10 so if it was more rare I’d expect a few not having the issue. Maybe EU models are made somewhere else?

Back