Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 05-Oct-2004, 16:36   #1
Reverend
Naughty Boy!

Default Man gets 93 years and 58 strokes for incest rape

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/archi...amp;sec=nation

This happened in my country Malaysia. Today, he got another 20 years and another 12 strokes of the big cane for the fifth charge stated early in the above report.

What the hell is wrong with some men?!? How can they do something like this?
Old 05-Oct-2004, 16:41   #2
PatrickL

Well at least it was not a duck that time
PatrickL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-Oct-2004, 16:45   #3
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

That kind of behavoir is just inexcusable, period. The guy got off light.
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-Oct-2004, 16:46   #4
Shifty's Bitch
London-boy post op

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalwanderer
Light? 93 years? Jesus... I guess the rest of his life in jail getting raped himself by Big Daddy isn't "strong" enough of a sentence. :? He deserves it, but it's not "light".
Shifty's Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-Oct-2004, 16:50   #5
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

Quote:
Originally Posted by london-boy
Quote:
Light? 93 years? Jesus... I guess the rest of his life in jail getting raped himself by Big Daddy isn't "strong" enough of a sentence.
No, it isn't enough in my book....I got very strong feelings on this issue.

Very few offenses make me an advocate of cruel and unusual punishment, but this is definately one of them.
Old 05-Oct-2004, 16:57   #6
Shifty's Bitch
London-boy post op

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Light? 93 years? Jesus... I guess the rest of his life in jail getting raped himself by Big Daddy isn't "strong" enough of a sentence.
No, it isn't enough in my book....I got very strong feelings on this issue.

Very few offenses make me an advocate of cruel and unusual punishment, but this is definately one of them.
Death penalty would be the next big thing, what do you think is the "stronger" sentence? A "quick" death or a life of hell (pretty much)?
Old 05-Oct-2004, 17:00   #7
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

Quote:
Death penalty would be the next big thing, what do you think is the "stronger" sentence? A "quick" death or a life of hell (pretty much)?
Oh, no quick death from me...I'd just insure that his stay was just as awful as my sickest imaginings could make it.
Old 05-Oct-2004, 17:01   #8
Shifty's Bitch
London-boy post op

Quote:
Quote:
Oh, no quick death from me...I'd just insure that his stay was just as awful as my sickest imaginings could make it.
Within the boundaries of Law, i guess that's as bad as it goes... Although i'm not sure how things work in Malaysia.
Old 05-Oct-2004, 17:05   #9
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

Quote:
Within the boundaries of Law, i guess that's as bad as it goes... Although i'm not sure how things work in Malaysia.
Me neither, but I'm for changing the laws to make it a LOT more horrible for 'em.
Old 05-Oct-2004, 17:10   #10
Shifty's Bitch
London-boy post op

Quote:
Quote:
Me neither, but I'm for changing the laws to make it a LOT more horrible for 'em.
What would you suggest? Don't you think that would be lowering ourselves to their level?
Old 05-Oct-2004, 17:11   #11
RussSchultz
Professional Malcontent

At least in US prisons, child molesters many times end up beaten, Nancy's, and/or dead.

Even among 'thieves' there's honor.
Old 05-Oct-2004, 17:19   #12
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussSchultz
At least in US prisons, child molesters many times end up beaten, Nancy's, and/or dead.

Yeah, that's true and I believe a GOOD THING(tm)....that's kind of the future I think they deserve too.

Most of the peeps in prison either got kids or know someone who does, and they also know it is wrong.
Old 05-Oct-2004, 17:57   #13
MuFu
Chief Spastic Baboon

Cool. In the UK he'd probably get 5 years in a cushy prison followed by a short stint watering plants for the local council.
Old 05-Oct-2004, 18:04   #14
nelg

The only thing that I would have added to his sentence was, at the end of the 93 years I would shove the cane up his ass.
Old 05-Oct-2004, 18:05   #15
The549

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, that's true and I believe a GOOD THING(tm)....that's kind of the future I think they deserve too.

Most of the peeps in prison either got kids or know someone who does, and they also know it is wrong.
Sucks for the any innocent people. Tho I guess if we just killed em all we wouldn't have to worry. Because we hate sinners.
The549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-Oct-2004, 18:08   #16
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The549
Because we hate sinners.
Nah, love the sinner and hate the sin....and abuse the crap out of child molesters/rapists!
Old 05-Oct-2004, 18:31   #17
The549

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The549
Because we hate sinners.
...and abuse the crap out of child molesters/rapists!
I don't......and wouldn't. But that's just me. Mad as hell though? Yes. Definitely.
The549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-Oct-2004, 18:38   #18
TheMightyPuck

Send a message via AIM to TheMightyPuck

Quote:
Quote:

You are insane. Our society is based on the rule of law and if we let emotion overpower reason and responsibility we are doomed. If society wants to collectively make the punishment for child molestation beatings, rape, or death, then so be it, but it is irresponsible and cowardly to let others do our dirty work.

The truly civilized man is always skeptical and tolerant, in this field as in all others. His culture is based on "I am not too sure." - H.L.Mencken
TheMightyPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-Oct-2004, 18:48   #19
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyPuck
You are insane.
Very possibly, I guess it comes down to a matter of definition.

Quote:
Our society is based on the rule of law and if we let emotion overpower reason and responsibility we are doomed. If society wants to collectively make the punishment for child molestation beatings, rape, or death, then so be it, but it is irresponsible and cowardly to let others do our dirty work.
Hey, I got no moral compulsions against doing it myself! I never asked someone else to do that which I would not.
Old 05-Oct-2004, 19:44   #20
TheMightyPuck

Send a message via AIM to TheMightyPuck

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyPuck
You are insane.
Very possibly, I guess it comes down to a matter of definition.

Quote:
Our society is based on the rule of law and if we let emotion overpower reason and responsibility we are doomed. If society wants to collectively make the punishment for child molestation beatings, rape, or death, then so be it, but it is irresponsible and cowardly to let others do our dirty work.
Hey, I got no moral compulsions against doing it myself! I never asked someone else to do that which I would not.
Mea Culpa. Insane was a bit harsh. Lets just say IMHO you are on a slippery slope.

The truly civilized man is always skeptical and tolerant, in this field as in all others. His culture is based on "I am not too sure." - H.L.Mencken
TheMightyPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-Oct-2004, 00:21   #21
Sage
13 short of a dozen

Send a message via ICQ to Sage Send a message via AIM to Sage Send a message via MSN to Sage Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

1) it was willing (if he is to be believed, that is)

2) one of the girls is 20. not a minor.

so, if he made love with his daughter who was 20 and she wanted to do it too (and has not been brainwashed or anything...) then what is the crime? There is NOTHING wrong with ANY two (or more) WILLING (single, or with life-partner/s willing approval) adults entering into a sexual relationship with each other! EVER.

and dont you dare go off on my about child molestors. I wasn't addressing that part of the case, and it happened to me when I was about 6 and I don't hold a grudge against people who do these things, I only fear for the children that are hurt. so fuck off if you're going to bitch at me about that
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-Oct-2004, 09:11   #22
Shifty's Bitch
London-boy post op

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelg
The only thing that I would have added to his sentence was, at the end of the 93 years I would shove the cane up his ass.
After 93 years in prison, he (1) wouldn't even feel it or (2) would enjoy it.
Old 07-Oct-2004, 01:14   #23
{Sniping}Waste

Send a message via Yahoo to {Sniping}Waste

They should take him to a field and find a tree stump. Nail his penos to the stump and light the stump on fire. Give him a knife so he can cut it off or stay there and burn to death. Both way will stop him from doing it again.
{Sniping}Waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-Oct-2004, 15:32   #24
Sage
13 short of a dozen

Send a message via ICQ to Sage Send a message via AIM to Sage Send a message via MSN to Sage Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Sniping}Waste
They should take him to a field and find a tree stump. Nail his penos to the stump and light the stump on fire. Give him a knife so he can cut it off or stay there and burn to death. Both way will stop him from doing it again.
um.... it's not like he was doin little girls. it did not say that it was even debated that he might have done it forcefully, and the youngest was 14. I have had some 14 year old girls practically try to rape me so it's not like they are exactly innocent children. most girls in this country loose their virginity between 13 and 15 according to a number of proffesional polls I've seen. That doesnt make it right for a grown man to have sex with a 14 year old, but I think he hardly deserves that treatment.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-Oct-2004, 18:49   #25
Moloch
God of Wicked Games

Send a message via ICQ to Moloch

Keep it in the family
Moloch is offline   Reply With Quote