Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 19-Apr-2012, 23:52   #1
Grall
Invisible Member

Default The Controversial Bosnian Pyramids

In 2005, a story broke about the supposed discovery of a set of pyramids in Bosnia-Herzegovina that according to claims aged 12,000-27,000 years. What was claimed to be the largest pyramid was also far, far larger than the Great Pyramid at Giza, at some 200+ meters tall.

All of this managed to pass me right by. I never heard a peep of any of it at the time. Anyone else here recognize any of this? I've done some googling, and it seems not much came of this, all the hits I get are years old.

Mostly from what I've read so far it seems super duper bullshit, but you know...you'll never know. So I make this post, just in case someone has any information on what happened post 2006-circa...
Old 20-Apr-2012, 00:37   #2
Bouncing Zabaglione Bros.
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grall View Post
All of this managed to pass me right by. I never heard a peep of any of it at the time. Anyone else here recognize any of this? I've done some googling, and it seems not much came of this, all the hits I get are years old.
Your Google-fu is weak...
Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-Apr-2012, 00:47   #3
Grall
Invisible Member

Heh, I read that page, and the citations I checked out were all quite old... I was hoping to find some fresh info, if indeed there is any to be had at all. This whole thing could very well have burned itself out, I don't know because of the lack of new news!
Old 20-Apr-2012, 09:16   #4
Bouncing Zabaglione Bros.
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grall View Post
Heh, I read that page, and the citations I checked out were all quite old... I was hoping to find some fresh info, if indeed there is any to be had at all. This whole thing could very well have burned itself out, I don't know because of the lack of new news!

The Wiki page probably says all that needs to be said on the matter. There is no new info, because all the info is out there already.
Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-Apr-2012, 17:24   #5
Davros
Regular

what have you done
XXX will have to move now...