Join Date: Apr 2008
A Toronto based studio is currently looking for a A Sr. Matchmover/Layout Artist that will required to recreate the set, object and camera motion of a shot in a 3D software environment to match the live-action background plate images.
- Create sets, proxy props and other models based on supplied set data and/or other available survey information.
- Include proof of scale in virtual layout setup.
- Set up virtual camera from data sheets and track camera motion.
- Matchmove objects/characters to match the action in the live action plates.
- Render track / matchmove over supplied plates for approval.
- Experience with Maya, PF Track, or other high-end 3D Tracking software packages is essential.
- Visual effects experience in feature films or episodic production is desired.
- Onset experience an asset.
This is a full-time position.
closes: 15 Nov 2011