Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 19-Jan-2005, 22:47   #1
Dave Baumann
Gamerscore Wh...

Default Acer selects ATI MOBILITY RADEON X600 and X700

Acer selects ATI MOBILITY'TM' RADEON'R' X600 and X700 Graphics to Power New PCI Express Notebooks
Acer introduces five new PCI Express Notebook PCs Powered by MOBILITY(TM) RADEON(R) PCI Express Visual Processors

MARKHAM, Ontario - Jan. 19, 2005 -
ATI Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ATYT - News; TSX:ATY - News), the global leader for discrete PC graphics, today announced that Acer has selected MOBILITY(TM) RADEON® X600 and X700 to power five new PCI Express notebook platforms. Designed for the road warrior, Acer's TravelMate notebook series blends industry leading power management and performance for the mobile professional. New additions to this series include the TravelMate 8100, powered by MOBILITY RADEON X700 and the TravelMate 4600 and 4100, powered by MOBILITY RADEON X600. Acer's Aspire series are designed to provide superior multimedia performance while offering users' broad connectivity options. New additions to this series include the Aspire 1690 and 1800, powered by MOBILITY RADEON X600. With the introduction of these new notebooks, Acer brings to market one of the most comprehensive portfolios of PCI Express notebooks on the market today.

"As one of the world's top five notebook brands, Acer continues to stay on the cutting edge of the mobile market by providing our users with the perfect blend of performance, productivity and connectivity," said Campbell Kan, Head of Mobile Computing Business Unit, Acer Inc. "By using MOBILITY RADEON PCI Express visual processors in our industry-leading TravelMate and Aspire notebooks, we can provide unparalleled next-generation graphics, video performance and battery life. Our customers can now enjoy ultra-sharp visuals, and manage intensive multimedia-threaded applications and multitasking."

"The widespread adoption of mobile PCI Express platforms represents a key inflection point for mobile computing - equipping next-generation notebooks with the platform technology to deliver bandwidth-intensive, high definition content," said Phil Eisler, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Mobile Business Unit, ATI technologies. "With the broadest and most powerful portfolio of solutions on the market today, ATI is equipped to lead this transition. We are extremely pleased that Acer has chosen ATI graphics to power their new lineup of PCIe notebooks, and applaud them as they continue to drive innovation for notebook PCs."

For more information on Acer's new lineup of PCI Express notebook PCs please visit www.acer.com. For additional details on MOBILITY RADEON X600 and X700 please visit www.ati.com.

About ATI Technologies
ATI Technologies Inc. is the world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative 3D graphics and digital media silicon solutions. An industry pioneer since 1985, ATI is the world's foremost visual processor unit (VPU) provider and is dedicated to delivering leading-edge performance solutions for the full range of PC and Mac desktop and notebook platforms, workstation, set-top and digital television, game console and handheld device markets. With 2004 revenues of US $2 billion, ATI has more than 2,700 employees in the Americas, Europe and Asia. ATI common shares trade on NASDAQ (ATYT) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (ATY).
Dave Baumann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-Aug-2010, 07:48   #2
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmin View Post
Really you gives a very beneficial information to me of ATI mobility radeon x600 and x700.....
All the information praise to acer for its selection. I am so much impressed....
[ED: DELETED SPAM LINK]
Yeah me too, 5 years ago...

Last edited by Simon F; 23-Aug-2010 at 09:29. Reason: deleted Spam link - OOPS think I might have undone Digi's joke
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-Aug-2010, 00:35   #3
fbuffer
Naughty Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalwanderer View Post
Yeah me too, 5 years ago...
wow thread necromancy..
fbuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-Aug-2010, 00:55   #4
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

Blame that Jesmin spammer, not I. A mod deleted the post he put up yesterday resurrecting this thread, I was just a smart ass.
Old 22-Aug-2010, 01:44   #5
AlexV
Heteroscedasticitate

fecalskin.com? Really?
Old 22-Aug-2010, 01:45   #6
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

I don't like leaving the original links when I quote spammers, and I take dramatic license.
Old 24-Aug-2010, 13:35   #7
Squilliam
Beyond3d isn't defined yet

So err could they play Farcry?
Squilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-Aug-2010, 09:33   #8
neliz
MSI Man

Send a message via ICQ to neliz Send a message via MSN to neliz Send a message via Skype™ to neliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squilliam View Post
So err could they play Farcry?
oh foh sho!