Join Date: Apr 2008
Mid Cloth TD - London
A London based studio is currently looking for a Cloth TD.
The mid Cloth TD must have a demo reel that demonstrates creation of dynamic cloth simulations and other realistic effects using nCloth/ syflex. Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, team player, and the ability to take direction are essential. The mid Cloth TD reports to the CG/VFX Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Produce photorealistic simulations with high resolution geometry
* Sets up rigFX for cloth simulations that is stable and versatile for a characters range of motion.
* Troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
* Liaise with the asset department at build phase, to achieve desired results for fur and cloth simulations.
* Writing tutorials to document new techniques
* Work with programming and tools teams to develop tools/ scripts/ plug-ins to streamline the department
* Work to high aesthetic level being able self critique
3 Sep 2011