Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Im contemplating getting a PSVR2, do people get motion sickness from playing GT7 in VR?
Definitely possible, but racing/flight sims tend to be more tolerable for most people compared to 'walking around' VR sorts of games and experiences.

But I know when I put my sister in VR with Assetto Corsa, she took one turn on the track and immediately pulled the headset off and said "Uh uh, cant do that". Even though she's the only one in a number of people I've demonstrated it to that had any problem with VR sim racing.

Definitely possible, but racing/flight sims tend to be more tolerable for most people compared to 'walking around' VR sorts of games and experiences.
This is my experience. After a while, I will get very mild motion sickness in games where I'm 'walking about' because my body clearly isn't but my eyes are telling my brain I am.

Any VR game that is vehicle/cockpit based, I get nothing at all and I think the most logical explanation is that I'm in a fixed position in a virtual car, which is moving and that's no different to being in an actual car. It would be interesting to know if people who get genuine motion sickness in cars, would get it in VR.

depends if i'm secured with something or not, i would never lean at the edge of a cliff without any security, but had no problem going on a via ferrata for example.

fuuuuuuck

i just tried Ass Cor Comp in VR and it was fucking amazing. this made me really really want to buy PS5+PSVR+GT7. if only there's a bundle with a nice price....

Dont forget Other racing games that support VR
The original Assetto Corsa, Automobilista 2, Project CARS 1, 2, 3, F1 22, F1 23, Dirt Rally 2.0, R-Factor 2, Raceroom Racing Experience, i-Racing

Last edited:
Dont forget Other racing games that support VR
The original Assetto Corsa, Automobilista 2, Project CARS 1, 2, 3, F1 22, F1 23, Dirt Rally 2.0, R-Factor 2, Raceroom Racing Experience, i-Racing

I suspect none of them have the steering wheel feeling as good as grab turismo.

I've tried AC, various dirt, forza and forza horizon 5.

All of them are not as good as Grand turnsmo in the steering wheel

What wheel do you have ?
ps: Dont know if it's your thing and it certainly doesnt support vr but NFS Heat is £2.74 on E.A Store

Last edited:
What wheel do you have ?
ps: Dont know if it's your thing and it certainly doesnt support vr but NFS Heat is £2.74 on E.A Store
t150rs thrustmaster

vr racing is posion. once i expwrienced it, flat 2d racing on TV just doesnt cut it.

Reactions: snc
Yes they can go over 30 newton meters of torque
that's why a lot of wheel makers sell emergency kill switches
1703261632177.png
Most serious simmers on youtube tend to run their wheels at about 12nm
but you don't need that you can have a lot of fun with a budget FF wheel

Last edited:
Wow a Renault 4! I was driving that car when I was young and before I had a license to drive. :yes:

Motor was so weak you had to push it at 100% all the time! And that thing was incredibly reliable for the way you constantly pushed it.

Back