What Anime are you watching now?

seems every episode of gundam witch does have the girl surprised

oh and it looks like shit on youtube.

1. very bad compression
2. incorrect frame pacing

Bibliography princess.
The anime is actually an audio book.

Perfect to accompany while working, etc. As you don't need to see the anime itself. As everything was delivered thru audio, with some lazy power point slides

i just realized that gundam witch of mercury in-universe fiasco was about

an abstraction layer / autopilot,

something like an advanced MCAS.

Does anybody produce anime in 4K? Or this is an upscale?
sol levante is in native 4K

as for this gundam, probably upscale. but it does looks better than other places at 1080p, and looks ridiculously better than youtube's 1080p (seriously, it seems youtube use the lowest bitrate among streaming services)

as for this gundam, probably upscale. but it does looks better than other places at 1080p, and looks ridiculously better than youtube's 1080p (seriously, it seems youtube use the lowest bitrate among streaming services)

I'm sure some broadcasters have really good upscaling 'remasters' of content for their 4K service. it always surprised me that Amazon and Netflix had really good versions of early 2000s TV series that never released on anything higher resolution that DVD. Some late 1990s TV shows were actually shot on video, yet Amazon Prime that has passable 1080p versions which can only be a 4:3 to 16:9 crop and upscale remasters of what could only be fairly poor original source material.

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes i imagine how the VA recording session was held

• black clover main character : lots of drinks and throat shooting candy
  • gundam witch of mercury main character : hot potato ready to be stuffed to VA's mouth

Holy shit the latest ep of Gundam witch, went very dark very fast.

So the darkness is not limited to the prolog.

Also confused wtf with the MCAS on aeriel? That's... Way more than a clever autopilot / abstraction layer.

Hopefully the anime won't go into too dark direction...

Im watching Chainsaw man. Sounds ridiculous and the character design is audacious but I like that the character doesn’t have such grand designs or motivations. It’s a departure of what I’ve been watching of late.

Watched 1997 Berserk, a solid series.
Hopefully rest will come to Netflix someday.

Also Monster apparently comes January 1st to Netflix, finally a proper way to see this classic.

Back