PDA

View Full Version : DAVE! Your mod Sonic is terribly biased!

chaphack
16-Nov-2003, 02:49
:? Since my PMs to him gone ignored, time to voice out to you! :?
Sonic your console mod is terribly picking on me. Many many innocenous posts of mine have been time and again deleted.

Many are gone without a trace, but whats left can show you how bad he is!

Take a look at MY bluray topic, locked and gone http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8754&highlight= WHILE one that is not by chap stays! http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9002

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE! Even more so when you read his "reasons"... :roll: Double standards. pfft...

AND when you look at many recent(and harmless) topics he locked, seems that anything, either "anti" Sony or started by chap, he doesnt let them go. I have a feeling he is just "protecting" the Sony group...

PLEASE tell your mod to STOP picking on me and STOP "shielding" the numerous Sony fans around.

BOO Sonic BOO. :roll:
Jvd may be more on the non-Sony side, but at least he aint going around deleting/locking pro-Sony topics. :?

chaphack
16-Nov-2003, 02:57
LOCKED (http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8754&highlight=)

Thread closed because it has no use for discussion in the console forum.

Chap, next time you start a thread please keep it to the console industry.

NO LOCK. ITS A SONY! (http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8941)

HYPOCRITE :roll: [/url]

chaphack
16-Nov-2003, 03:04
Interesting topic that may show revelation about Sony much hyped CELL. LOCKED. (http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9000&start=60)

Thread is off topic. Locked.

Topic that starts from one thing, ends up speaking on LCD/OLED/PLASMA. NO LOCKED (http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8891&start=80)

CONSISTENCY = 0 . :roll:

Paul
16-Nov-2003, 03:11
Oh take a look around, the entire forum hates you because you are nothing but a troll.

Jvd may be more on the non-Sony side

And you were saying how Sonic was biased?

but at least he aint going around deleting/locking pro-Sony topics

Last time I checked there were no topics stating that Sony was god, or the second coming of christ. Just topics that talk about Sony and it's related products in general. Why are these "pro" Sony? Is it because noone bashes the said topic?

While there are no Sony is god topics there are Topics made by yourself either blatently bashing Sony or you basically being inconspicuous of it.

Noone takes you serious anyway, not like they can; noone can understand your writing. This will improve with more schooling though I imagine.

edit: He is one fucking person, the 'other' moderator JVD has been missing for weeks now(Maybe it's time for a replace?). I'm sure Sonic is busy, he doesn't have time to sift through 6 pages of replies.

Anyway all your doing is basically bashing Sonic in this thread, this isn't 'site suggestions' anymore.[/url]

chaphack
16-Nov-2003, 03:13
This is simply terrible. :?
This unjust biasedness forces me to leave this forums and take off for a period. :cry: I know many good brudders will miss me, but that be that. I hope i be back, but when me aint sure. Sonic you disappoint with your super selectively modding. BOO! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

K.I.L.E.R
16-Nov-2003, 03:15
Everyone on these forums knows that I am the forum idiot.

But this guy is just too much. Even for me. :shock: :?

Also why in the heck do you have to make multiple posts?
Why not just edit your original post to include the extra content?

Paul
16-Nov-2003, 03:17
Yes, but killer, your just plain funny. We like you.

chaphack
16-Nov-2003, 03:17
Oh take a look around, the entire forum hates you because you are nothing but a troll.

Whatever paul. I figure you be the last guy to call others a troll seeing your senseless MS IZ EvAL bashing and your wannabe ways. :lol:

I be off so you can carry on playing your "tech knowledgeable expert". Tokyo! "Engineer from Toshiba" and 1TFLOPS "PS2 developer". :oops:

chaphack
16-Nov-2003, 03:19
1580 posts. Good way to end the affair. Bye all.......for now. :oops: Miss me thy not. :cry:

To: chaphack
Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:53 am
Subject: Re: And i thought it was nice of me to PM you.....
Ok, no more arguing with you. When you can speak in a calm manner maybe I will listen to your problems.

It seems your intentions aren't right. Maybe if you don't like the way the board is you should leave?

cleary Sonic resorted to underhand means to oust me from this place. He didnt like me, he didnt like my non-commital attitude towards Sony, he couldnt ban me coz im all with the rules, so he decided to delete my stuffs time and again, lead me to frustration and that forces me out.

Tell you what Sonic, you won! :)
Im leaving. :oops:
Please see to that moderation be improved for the sake of B3D.

Paul,
yeay yeay..why dont you ask your Tokyo! "friend" to ask JohnTV question on which part of Tokyo "Brad" lives? Hey i could say im from MS, cut n paste basic stuff while ignoring the spicy questions....could fake a few but not those in the know.

For your sake, stop acting yeah? ;) Wanna be interest in Cell, that be fine, but leave the in depth stuffs to your trio buddies Pana and Vince.

Paul
16-Nov-2003, 03:20
Yup. Despite the fact that I have known Brad(Tokyo!) for years now as a personal friend, and the fact that to this day I have no idea who the hell 1TFLOPS is. Nor Have I ever posted at 'that other forum' in which this "1TFLOPS" does.

But hey, by all means Chap accuse a 27 year old of playing games and impersonating people on the Internet Do you mistake me for a 9th grader? Please. While we're at it, can I say that you are a smarter version of Deadmeat?

Cya. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

K.I.L.E.R
16-Nov-2003, 03:22
This thread reminds me of an IRC channel I once visited. :|

Neeyik
16-Nov-2003, 09:37
Since chaphack has chosen to leave, there is no reason to keep this thread alive. Resume normal service folks.